Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo owner Hiroshi Yamaushi owns MS CEO!

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I honestly found this kind of funny, not that i hate Xbox..

http://www.theinq.net/?article=20547

Balls in the other court

By Nick Farrell: Thursday 06 January 2005, 09:10
    Tyan Tomcat i7221 Server board
    NOW HE IS safely retired, the 77-year old former Nintendo boss Hiroshi Yamaushi is regaling Wired magazine about how he reverted to abuse to silence the mighty Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.

Apparently Microsoft was making a bid to buy Nintendo for absolutely huge amounts of money. Vole was confident that Nintendo would take it. The Game Cube wasn't doing particularly well at the time and there was a lot of money involved. Ballmer himself showed up at the negotiations to have a quiet word.

However Yamaushi didn't like the deal, which he saw as a loss on a level similar to World War Two. He said he ranted a bit about Japanese values and identity but it went no-where. So in the end he said in Japanese "suck my yellow balls Mr Ballmer".

The translator looked embarrassed and was clearly not translating the phrase exactly, although Ballmer did smile at a sentence that included the word 'yellow' in it.

Frustrated Yamaushi stood on a chair, put his hands around his mouth and very slowly and in English said: "Hey Ballmer why don't you suck my tiny yellow balls."

He said Ballmer and team were speechless. They were as scandalised as if he had shown them a nipple at the Superbowl, he said.

It is nice to know that high powered board room meetings involving billions of dollars use the same language and methodology of a Kave piss-up. A copy of the interview can be found here but is probably illegal so you should buy a copy of the February issue of Wired.

Last edited by Formula1; 01-06-2005 at 09:22 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    lmao, good one.

fight the power!

3. Games   -   #3
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    right

4. Games   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    http://www.gamerah.com/noticias.php?bias=180#180

jebus cripes this guy is nuts!!

5. Games   -   #5

6. Games   -   #6
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Ah damn, it's a fake? I was really getting into the article too...oh well, might aswell finish reading it

It'd be cool if it was true

7. Games   -   #7
    i hope its true, this guy is awesome as displayed in this article:

http://www.gamerah.com/noticias.php?bias=180#180

funny quote from him
    "He designed Kirby , and even if it now looks outdated and, lets be honest, homosexual, it still is a popular character...."

"If it wasnt for me Nintendo would still be in the Card Making Business. High Quality Cards mind you, superior to the western ones just like every japanese product is superior to its western equivalent."

and he says a bunch of other cool stuff.

this guy is awesome.

edit: wow..this guy is..just..wow...i really like nintendo now...so hopefully it is true
    Last edited by colt45joe; 01-07-2005 at 02:04 AM.

8. Games   -   #8
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I'd have to say this is all fake, but it'd be hella awesome if it were true.

9. Games   -   #9
    i luv u xara
    ha!!!

reminded me of:

Eric: Why don't you suck my balls Mr. Garrison.
    Mr. Garrison: What did you say Eric?!
    Eric: oh...oh... i'm sorry... what i wanted to say was... (takes out megaphone): WHY DON'T YOU SUCK MY BALLS, Mr. Garrison...
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

10. Games   -   #10
    nsane's Avatar .
    lol @ ofbz

but on a serious not. EVERYTHING he said was true, Sony & M$ are greedy pigs, nothing else. this is why i've been a long time nintendo supporter, they have values. sony & M$ are just hell bent on "better graphics, sucky games with no story, and more money", same bullshit different day & game

and the part about the PSP had a good point, loading screens suck, especially when it comes to hand helds :\

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast