Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Everynight I dream and I remember.

Last night I dreamt that I was pulling articles of clothing out of dogs' mouths'. Three distinct dreams. This was triggered by my buddy at work talking about his dog eating his sock.

I also dreamt that I was stung by 7 bees. I remember pulling out the stingers. I remember saying to myself, "I am dreaming, but I still feel the pain".

I guess these bad nights are balanced by the times that I can fly.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Everynight I dream and I remember.

Last night I dreamt that I was pulling articles of clothing out of dogs' mouths'. Three distinct dreams. This was triggered by my buddy at work talking about his dog eating his sock.

I also dreamt that I was stung by 7 bees. I remember pulling out the stingers. I remember saying to myself, "I am dreaming, but I still feel the pain".

I guess these bad nights are balanced by the times that I can fly.
    are u sure ur not just taking class As?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The Pharaoh (possibly Ramses II) dreamed about 7 fat cows and 7 thin cows which represented 7 years of good harvests and 7 years bad.

Your 7 bees and 7 stingers dream does not bode well. I'm thinking that 14 years of insect torment and then torture is probably unlikely so I'm gonna plump for a fortnight of increased bed bug activity
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    The Pharaoh (possibly Ramses II) dreamed about 7 fat cows and 7 thin cows which represented 7 years of good harvests and 7 years bad.

Your 7 bees and 7 stingers dream does not bode well. I'm thinking that 14 years of insect torment and then torture is probably unlikely so I'm gonna plump for a fortnight of increased bed bug activity
    It was "Ram this" up his ass, not Rameses.

you're gonna "plump"?

Jesus, is that good or bad?

I also dreamt that I made a creamy soup out of "manker" and the bees made him into royal jelly. I forgot about this until now.

I hope there are no more bugs to molest me as I sleep on my urine soaked mattress under the ambiguous overpass!

Please stop centering threads, there is no point!
    Last edited by hobbes; 01-07-2005 at 04:00 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Gawd, I'm talking some shite tonight - plump meaning decide on, horrible word - but I am glad I didn't have to use my 1337 dream deciphering skillz to sort out the manker/royal jelly conundrum.

Btw, Press ctrl + F5 and clear your cache. I'm not centreing anything but the board is experiencing problems which can be fixed in this way.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Gawd, I'm talking some shite tonight - plump meaning decide on, horrible word - but I am glad I didn't have to use my 1337 dream deciphering skillz to sort out the manker/royal jelly conundrum.

Btw, Press ctrl + F5 and clear your cache. I'm not centreing anything but the board is experiencing problems which can be fixed in this way.
    Great point.

What you're saying, I have no clue!

Plump up the volume!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I dream I'm in a Dawn of the Dead style scenario quite a lot (nearly every night sometimes). Sometimes it's so vivid I can't get back to sleep...like now.

6.26am here.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    I dream I'm in a Dawn of the Dead style scenario quite a lot (nearly every night sometimes). Sometimes it's so vivid I can't get back to sleep...like now.

6.26am here.

which part do you play?

Is the worst part of it that yoyu have to like and depend on your pooch?

do you send him/her round to dan's with some pieces on it's back?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    About what ¨Hobbes¨ said, of ¨the bad nights beein balanced by the times he can fly¨, its true...
    The dreams were you get to fly are the best, its incredible, you feel that you are actually flying, well, I have never fly like a bird or something, but what I mean is that you can feel the air, the speed, and altitude, and you see something far away and just by thinkin of it you fly to it fast, like superman. lol.

Like when you dream you are making out with an ¨extremely beautiful¨ girl you are not suposed to, dam it, those dreams are so real too, you wake up and still can feel her, her lips, everything, you could swear it is real.
    Dam, I´d better go to sleep now...lol.
    Last edited by worldpease; 01-07-2005 at 06:42 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by (>Zero Cool<)
    which part do you play?

Is the worst part of it that yoyu have to like and depend on your pooch?

do you send him/her round to dan's with some pieces on it's back?
    No chance. I'd have cooked that dog pretty sharpish. In fact even before I'd ran out of regular supplies.

"Hey Dan, all I've got is hot dog!"

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast