Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Mulder - a Question about ze "X"

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Mr. Mulder,
    I beg you for an answer.

The problem is this;
    Very Rarelly, while Im zapping the TV, and i Seriously cant find anything good to watch - and the X-Files is on - yes i will maybe watch it.
    I think i may have watched like 5 random episodes in my entire Xfiles life

What i really hate about Xfiles is that if you dont follow every episode(in cronological order), you never know where its going or coming from, and it always ends exactly at the most interesting part.
    Im sorry but i have no intention of waiting a week to make sure to catch the next episode.

What i would like from Agent Mulder is this...

What happens after this episode and all the way to the last episode?
    please give a very brief description to the end of Xfiles please-contain as many spoilers as possible.
    (the whole story)

Last night i found my self watching again another random episode.
    Heres what happened
    Gillians baby is stolen (fuk i didnt even know she had one)
    Mulder is dead?
    Guy in hospital in coma awakes when gillian and other babe give him space craft object-he explains about cult wanting to kill her baby cauze its the Messiah and will save the planet from aliens (the cult wants to be saved by aliens)
    Agent dudes kill coma guy
    Gillian meets cult dude in bar,he wants mulders head
    Cult dude+ members + baby stand over sunken alien ship
    baby cries
    ship rises into sky
    gillian finds cult burnt bodies and her healthy baby

so what happens after that PLEASE - the short version
    Mulder Dead?
    what do aliens do?
    who are the Agent alien dudes with thing in back of neck
    Baby Messiah?
    etc etc
    I have a deep suspicion that there is no end to xfiles
    but the thing with Baby being messiah hence makes Gillian = maria which REALLY turned me off.....

Thank you in advance

Last edited by 100%; 01-07-2005 at 06:38 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Mulder isn’t dead, he’s been hiding out in Canada because it wasn’t safe to be around Scully and the baby. He had been taken by the aliens and returned to be an alien replacement, but Scully figured a way out to prevent it and he returned back to normal, he then went away because it wasn’t safe, too many people wanted him dead and would use Scully and baby William to get to him. In season two, Scully is taken by the government and her ovum is removed for experiments to created a human/Alien hybrid using the DNA of an alien baby they took from the Rowel landing, but later on she becomes pregnant. This scares the alien race because it’s a miracle and they wanted to learn more about it. A cult believes that the baby must die to carry out a prophecy so they take it, but the man in charge of the cult was crazy and it was all bs.

What happens next is, Scully gets William back and there’s a few standalone episodes that have nothing to do with the overall plot. There are one or two episodes though that are about Alien supersoldiers. On the very last episode, “The Truth”, It starts with Mulder getting out a helicopter with some other men, we see that he’s fine and well and he’s broken entry into a government facility, the one that the top level people will be hiding out at when he learns that colonization will begin in 2012. A man named Noel Roah finds Mulder and they fight, Mulder pushes him to his death, but he can’t be killed so the government hide him and accuse Mulder of murder, a trial is held and A.D Skinner, Scully and many past characters testify. Mulder if found guilty so Skinner, Scully and A.D. Kursh break Mulder out where he goes to Roswell and finds the cigarette smoking man (who was presumed dead three years ago after being pushed down some stairs in a weakened state. He confirms that the invasion will start in 2012 and they’ve known it for years, black choppers turn up and blow up the building with him in after Mulder and Scully escape, we see cigarette smoking man die.

The show ends with Mulder and Scully in a motel room talking about hope

(that's as short as i could make it, hope it's clear )
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 01-07-2005 at 06:24 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Wow - clear as heaven
    Thanks- I could have of coursed googled it butyou are the only Xfiles expert i know and thought it wiser to ask you + plus everytime i see Gillian i imagine your awe. (and her boobies(thank you very much)
    i thought youd be insulted spoiler raping it like that.(it does sort of kill the "ambience) but now i can watch random episodes with out frustration

so thats it or is there more to come?
    will we see the alien invasion?

one more question the aliens the ones with the bump in the back of the head - they have possesed very powerful political figures, which control the government etc...no....or? is this correct?

5. Lounge   -   #5

There's a second film to come, Chris Carter hasn't started writing it yet though, he says it'll be a standalone - nothing to do with 2012 sadly It should feature Mulder, Scully, Doggett and Reyes, they've all expressed an interest to do it

The ones with the bumps in the back of their necks are the Supersoldiers, we don't know if they were created by the bad aliens or by the alien resistance (the ones trying to stop the bad aliens from taking over the galaxy, or they could have even been created by the shadow government before it all hit the fan. that was left unanswered. It started out as a government project in the cold war though.

Not too bothered about spoiler warning’s here, it’s not a telly forum and it’s all been on terrestrial, would have put them in if it was posted somewhere else though
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 01-07-2005 at 06:56 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    What.......

The..........

Fuck???

Jonno

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I doubt they could ever make the alien invasion-and if they did manage it would have to go very far from where they are now. I dont see how it is possible to end this series as it realize totally on the suspense and the not knowing.
    Anyway cheers for the clarification
    and heres a little something i made while i waited for a reply

8. Lounge   -   #8
    That's hawt!

Got it saved, Cheers

(I don’t think it would come down to an invasion, they were leaning towards another theory or way out. In the last episode, dead people were talking to Mulder. People who had helped him in the past but died. We know that he wasn’t imagining them, because he got an address from one of them …but sadly we’ll never know )

It was a nice touch, having M&S end up in a motel room. 9 years before, when it started, that’s where they were, it’s where Mulder first explained to Scully that the government are up to no good and so on.

It was a nice moment
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 01-07-2005 at 07:11 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You too can harness this power, just replace sleep and going outside with the x files and repeat for 9 years

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder

It was a nice moment
    Aaawww :crying:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast