Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need for speed wont install :(

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    When i tried installing NFSU2 on a disc i would get an error while installing , stating it couldnt copy a certain file , im wondering if this has anything to do with the burning speed ?

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i think it got corrupted when you downloaded it or a file i didn't burn correctly.

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    When i tried installing NFSU2 on a disc i would get an error while installing , stating it couldnt copy a certain file , im wondering if this has anything to do with the burning speed ?

What file is it? One of us can rip the file from our disc and then send it to you, you then rip your whole disc and replace your fucked file with our good file. And then either re-burn or install from hdd. I did this the other day with Ut2k4

4. Games   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    i think it got corrupted when you downloaded it or a file i didn't burn correctly.

it isnt corrupt , i burnt it to a Cd-RW disc before , (cd-rw burn at lower speed than cd-r) . And the very same thing happened on Nfsu1 , i had to mount it on Daemon tools in order to install it...

@ Peerzy.
    It was a bin/cue file that i burned onto a memorex cd-r. I think i'll probably have to re download it....

5. Games   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    do you guys know how i can copy the image onto my hard drive , please ?

6. Games   -   #6
    WinISO, or A120%

7. Games   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    So how do i copy it from the disc and convert it to a bin/cue using alcohol 120% ?

8. Games   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    it seems that my Nec 3500A dvd burner cant be recognized by Alcohol 120%, and i've searched everywhere for a driver...And also nero is able to recognize my burner, Can someone please help me ?

9. Games   -   #9
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    What file is it? One of us can rip the file from our disc and then send it to you, you then rip your whole disc and replace your fucked file with our good file. And then either re-burn or install from hdd. I did this the other day with Ut2k4
    I ripped the file from the cd to an image (midf) , But i got the very same error at the exact same time during the installation . Do you know of a program i could use , that could possible fix a corrupted sector of the image ?
    Last edited by Formula1; 01-09-2005 at 03:11 AM.

10. Games   -   #10
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Oh nos! maybe the laser on your burner is messed up dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast