Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercenaries:PlayGround Of Destrustion

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1

Mercenaries: Playground Of Destruction
    A ruthless North Korean general is threatening the world with nuclear war and you have been called in to take him down in LucasArts' upcoming Xbox and PS2 title, Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. This rough and tough third person shooter has you tracking down the world's most wanted criminals via any means necessary. Use a wide assortment of powerful weapons to kill enemies and blow up just about everything in the game environments, and commandeer all sorts of vehicles, from tanks and cars to helicopters! How you collect your bounty is up to you, but don't take Mercenaries too lightly. It's easy to lose yourself in the game's gorgeous environments, but hesitate for a split second, and your friends will be carrying you home in a pine box. With so much carnage and wanton destruction, Mercenaries may have quite an explosive impact when it releases January 2005.
    Features
    * Highly detailed and massive open environments that are completely interactive. If you can see it, you can use it, steal it, drive it, fly it or blow it up.

* Explosive combat - choose from a huge arsenal of realistic military weapons to lay waste to anything in sight. You have the firepower.

* Flexible gameplay - Use your weapons and your imagination to complete the missions any way you like.

* Dozens of military and civilian vehicles, ranging from tanks, cars and trucks, to helicopters that can be commandeered and used for any purpose.

* 52 action packed missions representing each playing card of the “most wanted” list and hundreds of dangerous, but highly profitable side missions.

* Choose which missions you’ll accept from the different factions – UN, South Koreans, Russian Mafia, and Chinese – in order to gain intelligence, receive new contracts and gain access to new areas. But choose your alliances carefully, the UN, Russian Mafia and even an embedded journalist can be your friend or foe.

* Earn cash from different contracts to buy more advanced weapons, vehicles, and even, air strikes or sell your vehicles and weapons on the black market.

* Havoc physics engine allows players to demolish buildings and watch the world around them react as it would in real life.

Official Site:http://lucasarts.com/games/mercenaries/main.html

Trailers:http://www.us.playstation.com/gametr...?id=SLUS-20932

Watch the trailers, this looks like its going to be one helluv a game, Im putting this on pre-order cause it looks so fecking awesome!!
    Last edited by Smith; 01-09-2005 at 12:54 AM. Reason: My crappy speeeling

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    yeah looks good, i can't wait till it leaks. its release date is next tuesday . This and Oddworld Stranger's Wrath are at the top of my download list.

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    is this coming out for PC?

4. Games   -   #4
    can I curse? FUCK!
    sadly, no

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    is this coming out for PC?
    if its successful, they probably will. IT looks great for the xbox tho. At lease San Andreas, its rockstar counterpart will be ported
    -TiMz

6. Games   -   #6
    i luv u xara
    it looks really fun....

def. a must have....

btw...

"i don't clean the mess... i make it... and you have to pay for it..."
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Damn I might have to buy it.

8. Games   -   #8
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    w00t imma add this to my HD Loader w00t

9. Games   -   #9
    Seems great.

10. Games   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    the ads for it on tv make me sick.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast