Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies Freezing

Poster
    after i convert an mpg to vob with tmpegnc dvd author 1.6 and burn it with nero and watch it on a dvd player the movies freezes alot
    y is that?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    perhaps a codec problem,or even the media player may need updating.Memory is a factor as well.Then again you may have burned it wrong,as hard as that is to believe it may be so.Tell then adieu
    Last edited by HailAntonLaVey; 01-09-2005 at 05:02 AM.
    We"Think TOO different"-Anton LaVey

Image Removed by RF: Too big and inappropriate

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    The real answer to your question is "Get a different type of disks like SONY or TDK."

Just curious, what did you use to convert movies to MPG files.
    Last edited by KazaaBoy; 01-12-2005 at 08:10 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    VB...ROSSCO...Muchspl2...?

yo

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    huh?????

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    sounds like a disc brand vs. player brand problem. i'd go with the "use different brand of discs" advice, or get a cheapo dvd player from a different company which is better at playing burned discs.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    How can you guys tell him to buy a different DVD player and different blank media when he hasn't even ststed what he's using?

yo

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Do you not remember my thread? 90% of the times it's always cheap disks that cause the problems.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88368

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    How can you guys tell him to buy a different DVD player and different blank media when he hasn't even ststed what he's using?
    i did it by pressing a bunch of keys on my keyboard and pressing the submit button.

it's a filesharing forum, man. nobody wants to play "20 questions" with a guy and then go do his homework FOR him. he needs to go to a site like videohelp.com, look up the comments on his dvd player model, see what other people say about disc compatibility, and see if he can rule "disc brand" out as the cause of the problem. TmpgEnc DVD Author and Nero are extremely straightforward programs which aren't known for making bad DVDs or anything, so i think they're much less likely to be the cause of the problem than brand compatibility is.

okay. :{

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I researched my oen problem and asked around - in here of course - and it turned out to be cheap media disks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast