Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eating raw food

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    well what do you like to eat raw because it either tastes better or just as a change?

I love practically raw steak

i also eat raw eggs sometimes with a few added things (lea and perring)

but i think my favourite raw thing is pilsbury home bake chocholate chip cookie dough. as a child i used to love "licking the mixing bowl" when my mother baked (food...not herself)
    having children myself i don't get to do that anymore, so when i do the shopping i buy a packet and eat it out of sight

oddly enough once baked the cookies are awful
    Last edited by vidcc; 01-09-2005 at 05:17 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I don't eat raw meat, but I did used to love licking the cake mix too
    Last edited by DanB; 01-09-2005 at 05:19 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    As you might guess, i agree on the steak.

And as dutchman naturally herring.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I used to eat raw peas from the allotment when I was younger, but nothing since.

I am trying manfully to resist the temptation to react to all the innuendo my mind created relating to the 'mixing bowl' reference 'cause vid's alright
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Oh my..stop eating raw steak you guys. My mother used to love that too..course, are you eating raw organic meat or processed?
    Cookie and cake batter tastes pretty good..did you ever eat so much though that you got a stomach ache?
    I like fresh carrots, and prefer them not to be cooked. I used to like potatoes.
    I HATE sushi.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I used to eat raw peas from the allotment when I was younger, but nothing since.

I am trying manfully to resist the temptation to react to all the innuendo my mind created relating to the 'mixing bowl' reference 'cause vid's alright
    go for it...... i am curious as to what you mean,

This is the spam room so the only rule is...there are no rules

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    I don't eat raw meat,
    Yeah, right
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    but I did used to love licking the cake mix too
    Euphemism

- vid, it struck me odd that you put the phrase in quotes, as if you were referring to something else. A euphemism, if you will. Feel free to ignore my ramblings
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    Oh my..stop eating raw steak you guys. My mother used to love that too..course, are you eating raw organic meat or processed?
    well i guess manker is going to explode with inuendo over this.... but i would sneak up behind the cow in the field (down manker)....and just bite a chunk out of its side... that's how raw and fresh i like it

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi

10. Lounge   -   #10
    the raw meat meat i understand...i think you are scraping the barrels with the mixing bowl thing though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast