Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 2 question

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    flood+legendary(halo2)=
    Halo 2 on Heroic was really easy then u go to legendary and its near impossible. Wtf?

2. Games   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    it's just the way the designers made it, bitchin hard. they wanted legendary to actually mean "legendary" this time around.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    it's just the way the designers made it, bitchin hard. they wanted legendary to actually mean "legendary" this time around.
    Its nice that they did that and all but now I have to beat Halo on legendary, its tradition.

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Yes, it's more of a ritual. I kgot my xbox in late 2003, so Halo wasn't new but I knew about it when I got it. Beat the thing in normal first, then got hooked, beat it in heroic in one go. 2 days later beat the game in a 3-day trial/error system till I finished and said to myself "my god I did it!!!......shit i missed like a week of school oh well". Halo2 was no different, it's ritual/tradition meng

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #15
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    elites shields work the same as masterchiefs, kill em when they shields are down, or they'll recharge and you'll start all over again. i played random levels on legendary and got to the end beat it, didnt see a diffrence so that was a bad thing. started over from the begining and was halted on the loading bay thing on the ship. 10 elites came through, i'd kill some, but the others wouldnt die, killing that one with the sword was easy, cause he couldnt touch me. beating tart in legendary is time consuming, cause you have to wait for johnson to shoot him. that and the game kept glitching, throwing me through walls and killing me. the only reason i played legendary was to gear up for live...to which i still felt like a poon my first couple of days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12