View Poll Results: How big of a Malphoy are you?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • 17 - 20 : well beyond Malphoy. You are pure geek and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 2.86%
  • 13 - 16 : Malphoy to excess. Don't worry, a haircut, deoderant, and new friends could solve that.

1 2.86%
  • 9 - 12 : certainly are a Malphoy, but you could still be pretty cool.

5 14.29%
  • 5 - 8 : crossed the Malphoy threshold, and it's okay to embrace your inner Malphoy.

8 22.86%
  • 2 - 4 : you picked up a couple geeky mannerisms here and there but your hardly a Malphoy.

12 34.29%
  • 0 - 1 : You need to be a little more open minded and accepting.

8 22.86%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a Malphoy?

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    7, i've never heard of a Malphoy before, but i'm pretty sure i'm a geek
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #22
    (1pnt) If you thought Episodes 1 and 2 were great and expect 3 to live up to the same standards, you just might be a Malphoy

(1pnt) If you wonder how your friend can get by with a Pentium 2, you just might be a Malphoy

(1pnt) If you can easily build a computer, you just might be a Malphoy

(1pnt) If you use 1337 on a regular bases, you just might be a Malphoy

(1pnt) If you realize that you could very well be part of the Matrix, you just might be a Malphoy

Subtract .5 point if you smoke
    Subtract .5 points if you drink at least semi-regularly
    Subtract 2 points if you do any other illegal drugs
    [/QUOTE]

Just noticed its 0.5 and not 5

Im 2 then

3. Lounge   -   #23
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    7, i've never heard of a Malphoy before, but i'm pretty sure i'm a geek
    It's just a word my group of friends came up with last summer. We realized were were all Malphoys in one way or another. But looking at us, we are obviously not geeks. We are druggies.
    Last edited by dwightfry; 01-12-2005 at 07:14 PM.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfry
    That's the super star destroyer. A regular star destroy is pretty close I think. Keyword being 'think.'
    Nah, they're like 10 miles long. BS when you think about the logistics involved, I bet they don't even have light speed capability.

Voyager would just pick them off, even with Wesley Geptard Crusher at the helm
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Nah, they're like 10 miles long. BS when you think about the logistics involved, I bet they don't even have light speed capability.

Dude, you better watch it. You are well on your way to hitting geek status
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i got 4 points....

7. Lounge   -   #27
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

it's true that Star Destroyers, have all the manueverability of shit in a toilet bowl, but that's because they usually travel in groups, with full fighter and bomber squadrons in the hanger, a wing of TIE bombers would pwn the Enterprise with torpedos
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    it's true that Star Destroyers, have all the manueverability of shit in a toilet bowl, but that's because they usually travel in groups, with full fighter and bomber squadrons in the hanger, a wing of TIE bombers would pwn the Enterprise with torpedos
    Well yeah, a Star Destroyer, a fighter squadron, a bomber squadron and a whole wing of TIE fighters probably would pwn one spaceship

Altho' the rest of the Federation fleet would come to assist, I didn't extol their virtues.

We had this trouble with the Batman Vs Superman thread when JPaul tried to bring Gandalf into the equation to help t'Dark Lord. It's just unfair.

This is one on one, dogfight to the death, tete a tete, Kramer Vs Kramer ... erm, you get the point
    Last edited by manker; 01-12-2005 at 11:03 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #29
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    And all this time I thought Malfoy was one of Harry Potter's enemies.....

But....of course, if you all add 'Q' to the dimension so to speak....your previous discussions as to who has the biggest penis...oh sorry...greater firepower is moot.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    But....of course, if you all add 'Q' to the dimension so to speak....your previous discussions as to who has the biggest penis...oh sorry...greater firepower is moot.
    Add Q to what dimension

Come on, Sara. We're trying to have a serious chat about Galaxy Class Spaceships and non-gravitational manoeuverability here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast