Thread: I rawk!!!

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Remember the banning from playstaion.com I got yesterday?

I got an apology

Hello,

We are contacting your further to an email sent to you yesterday evening from [email protected] with the subject "PlayStation.com Forums Account Suspended".

Please be aware that this email was sent in error and that it can be ignored and deleted. Let us assure you that this email does not reflect any change in the status of your PlayStation.com Forum account. There has been no breach of our network or database security and your personal account details remain private and secure, and have not been compromised in any way. Your email address could not be viewed by any other recipients of this email.

May we offer our sincerest apologies for this error and for any alarm or confusion that may have been caused as a result.

If you have replied to the email to query the content or request an explanation, please be aware that we have received many such replies and that we will reply to you and respond to your queries as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    The PlayStation.com Team

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
    intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
    are addressed.
    Looks like the muppets have got something seriously fucked up with their board, I never joined it

Oh well

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Retired

muppets
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 01-12-2005 at 09:54 PM.