Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are all these threads EMules?

powerstick's Avatar Poster
    I am an avid overnet user and have used it for over a year. I can't see what people see in mule. It didn't work very well for me. Since the Edonkey2000 network is now officially the Overnet Network, why not give Meta some credit? Have any of you checked out the mods? I find 0.52 the most stable for up/dl. Almost a year now (trying other mods out every now and then).
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    lol

oh you're serious? sorry.

maybe you should check out emule and see how far it's gone since you last used it. the link's in the sig

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Quote Originally Posted by powerstick
    I am an avid overnet user and have used it for over a year. I can't see what people see in mule. I find 0.52 the most stable for up/dl. Almost a year now (trying other mods out every now and then).
    Check out "Overnet Pro v0.53 Cracked by Betamaster.rar" I've been using it some time now and yeah I don't get why they use eDonkey/eMule either...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    Cause Overnet Pro lets you upload @ 0.1KB, thats why people use emule\eDonkey, theyre not leechers...
    Nobody likes a leecher..
    yep i know what Im talking about
    Got some great screenshots downloading @ 200KB + & Uploading @ 1KB

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I havent used it in a long time but I always saw it as a leech app type thing...
    Last edited by RealitY; 01-30-2005 at 07:51 AM.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by powerstick
    I am an avid overnet user and have used it for over a year. I can't see what people see in mule. It didn't work very well for me. Since the Edonkey2000 network is now officially the Overnet Network, why not give Meta some credit? Have any of you checked out the mods? I find 0.52 the most stable for up/dl. Almost a year now (trying other mods out every now and then).
    ed2k officially overnet? lol

for some reason no overnet user ever downloads from me........ they allways get banned for doing some stuff that....... well makes eMule ban you.........

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh!
    Cause Overnet Pro lets you upload @ 0.1KB, thats why people use emule\eDonkey, theyre not leechers...
    Nobody likes a leecher..
    yep i know what Im talking about
    Got some great screenshots downloading @ 200KB + & Uploading @ 1KB

your logic makes no sense. Overnet pro connects to the overnet network and only the overnet network. If speeds are fast then there cant be a lot of leechers. You need people to upload to have faster speeds. Emule runs on an entirely different network. So for those of you that say your emule bans overnet... well thats impossible because overnet cant connect to the emule network.

Personally, I use both. Emule for rarer files and overnet for ones with lots of sources. Hope that clears things up.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    If I remember correctly edonkey2000lite052 connects to both...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast