Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't acess a certain website...

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    http://doomedpc.com

when ever i try to acess that page i get a "page cannot be displayed error, in mozilla and firefox. I've checked to see that there are no restricted cookies. I was able to acess the website on another pc at school. And i directed this link to a friend just now, and he said he was able to view it. Could this be because of the router or windows sp2 crappy firewall ? (i've disabled the the windows fire wall from coming up/popping up/warning.... )

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    no problems axessing the site here -firefox 1.0

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i know, do you or anyone know how to fix this ? i experienced this problem with google.com/images once

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i cant acces it either.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Start > Run > cmd > tracert doomedpc.com

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity101
    Start > Run > cmd > tracert doomedpc.com
    I tried this, and it completed the trace. But I am still not able to access the website

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Hiya,

Its Fab from doomedpc.com, i was looking at the places we had recived hits from and noticed the link in from this thread...

The only thing i can think of is that you have been banned from the server. Although the chances of that are tiny. Have you tried using a different IP? The forum is totaly standard PHP, so there should be no reason you cant see it. Try www.doomedpc.com/catalog and tell me if you can see that.

Ive manualy acctivated your account, so have another go at posting.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab
    Hiya,

Its Fab from doomedpc.com, i was looking at the places we had recived hits from and noticed the link in from this thread...

The only thing i can think of is that you have been banned from the server. Although the chances of that are tiny. Have you tried using a different IP? The forum is totaly standard PHP, so there should be no reason you cant see it. Try www.doomedpc.com/catalog and tell me if you can see that.

Ive manualy acctivated your account, so have another go at posting.
    Hey Fab , thanks for posting. Anyways yeah i can see www.doomedpc.com/catalog , and it loaded fast, and i was able to see the website forum right now , its 6:25 AM here in the east coast of the US. Hopefully when i come back from school i'll come . Anyways , thanks alot for your help

About the ip , im behind a linksys router and i created a static ip for all the pc's connnected to it through Control panel>Network Conection>Properties>Internet Protocol , to be able to port foward these two pcs. I dont know how to change the main ip that is giving to me by my cable modem providers
    Last edited by Formula1; 01-14-2005 at 11:32 AM.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Hey Fab , thanks for posting. Anyways yeah i can see www.doomedpc.com/catalog , and it loaded fast, and i was able to see the website forum right now , its 6:25 AM here in the east coast of the US. Hopefully when i come back from school i'll come . Anyways , thanks alot for your help

About the ip , im behind a linksys router and i created a static ip for all the pc's connnected to it through Control panel>Network Conection>Properties>Internet Protocol , to be able to port foward these two pcs. I dont know how to change the main ip that is giving to me by my cable modem providers
    No problem dude, glad your sorted.

Dont worry about the ip thing, ive checked the ban list and your not on there. It was a long shot anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast