Thread: Grim Fandango Cd 2

right!! after waiting the duration equivalent of Christs return ..ive given up waiting for access to said CD and bought the ******..why share 1 CD and not the other???????????????????

ok the problem.....how the hell do i put games on kazaa...surely its not just a case of copy and paste..its far to big to hope the hell it works ...so how do you do it peeps??????????

2. Games   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Well, I'm sharing both CDs, and since I was the one who posted that verified, I don't know what your problem is. You weren't downloading it off of me, obviously. Maybe the guy you were downloading it from hadn't finished CD 2 yet. It is over 500 megabytes.

You have to create an .iso or .bin file of the cds if you want disc images. I can't help you with ripping.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Games   -   #3
    no i didn't get if off the verifieds....just impatient i suppose B) ...yeah i think it will have to be an image file..there's not many copies thats the problem.ta for info

4. Games   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ive also been sharing CD1 and 2 on kazaa and emule 24/7 for 2 weeks now, but all that seems to be uploading is jedi knight 2 and now CM4 so maybe you were getting kicked down the line or something because of this.