Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilmissy

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Ike, expect a kick in the nuts sometime soon.
    And no, that's not a good thang.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Lilmiss,

With all due disrespect to men, women tend to find a guy they think is cute, then build this entirely mythical world about him. What a setup for failure.

Men want pussy, raw indifferent sex, with a new woman every night.

We should not be considered worthy candidates that could be worth emotional distress.

Have you seen the James Bond series? He fucks one hot chick after another. Does he ever lament his old flame? No, her flame is out once bagged.

Men, spit!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    To be honest Hobbes, my heart was hearting for something completly different, and I became angry at myself. I'm sure you remember what I mean.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think that is some men and some women, hobbes.

Altho' you're right in the main, methinks.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Kinda antiquated view tho Hobbes, why can't women just want sex without emotional attachments?? Not to the extreme of a different one every night, I've had 'shaggin buddies' really good mates and we just erm....... scratch each other's itches as another friend put it

As for Lm, my heart's with ya pal. There's not a lot I can say, I can't truly understand what you're going thru and am not keen on platitudes that just sound benign and in no way reflect my empathy with you. I think your lil angel is watching over you and would be proud of the fun, giggles and general lift you give everybody here. You've been incredibly brave and strong in the face of some extraordinarily tough times yet come out with your wonderful shoot downs and the omnipresent pokey stick

Just remember how treasured you are in here and I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes they could run amok or even just be fortunate enuff to spend time with ya in the real world.

You get your arse back in here soon as ya can hun and join me in a wee toast to you and Dylan

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    Kinda antiquated view tho Hobbes, why can't women just want sex without emotional attachments?? Not to the extreme of a different one every night, I've had 'shaggin buddies' really good mates and we just erm....... scratch each other's itches as another friend put it

As for Lm, my heart's with ya pal. There's not a lot I can say, I can't truly understand what you're going thru and am not keen on platitudes that just sound benign and in no way reflect my empathy with you. I think your lil angel is watching over you and would be proud of the fun, giggles and general lift you give everybody here. You've been incredibly brave and strong in the face of some extraordinarily tough times yet come out with your wonderful shoot downs and the omnipresent pokey stick

Just remember how treasured you are in here and I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes they could run amok or even just be fortunate enuff to spend time with ya in the real world.

You get your arse back in here soon as ya can hun and join me in a wee toast to you and Dylan
    No, not antiquated.

I would fuck a new bitch every night.

I couldn't give a fuck whether I liked her or not.

That is what men are about, if you consider nature.

Those that proclaim love and such are just ugly losers.

There are those of us that meet a really cool women who say "Yes, I like her as a friend, I could deal with starting a family with her."

Still we would love to fuck other hot chicks.

Sex and love are completely different entities to men. We would gladly fuck a bitch we don't like, and gladly ignore a saint who is nice.

Doesn't matter how nice or smart you are, if you are not "hot" you have no, zero, value to men.

Biology, it is all biology.

I would never fuck a fat chick.
    Last edited by hobbes; 01-20-2005 at 01:21 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Surely there is a middle ground, you seem to be generalising a lot. I couldn't shag someone I didn't like/are attracted to but neither do I go for the gushy love/have to spend every minute/know what they're doing and who they're doing it with thang.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I'm simply stating that physical attraction supercedes anything else, from a man's perspective.

Surely that does not apply to all men, but that is because they are losers who take what they can get.

I may commit to one woman, but God there is so much pussy I want to fuck.
    Last edited by hobbes; 01-20-2005 at 01:25 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    But you also implied that all women want the emotional shite, rather than being with someone cos they're physically attracted to em.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    But you also implied that all women want the emotional shite, rather than being with someone cos they're physically attracted to em.
    What is your number? We long for whores like you.

We also unfairly disrespect them.

Just the nature of the beast.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast