Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilmissy

*goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    STFU, so because I enjoy sex without the emotional/love shit I'm a whore??

That's the biggest crock of shit I ever heard. I did state earlier, not a different one every night. There is a middle ground ya know.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    STFU, so because I enjoy sex without the emotional/love shit I'm a whore??

That's the biggest crock of shit I ever heard. I did state earlier, not a different one every night. There is a middle ground ya know.
    I was attempting to portray the unfair perspective from which men portray women.

I attempted to make that apparent in my post, but I guess I missed.

To be completely candid, I have no intention of disrepecting you or portraying you as anything but a normal person.

My point was that men like pussy, the people behind them are secondary.

Again, if you like to fuck, with no commitment, we men would like to know how to contact you.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Alrighty, I'll accept that explanation, I just didn't like the inference that we automatically need the gushy shit and can't 'take it like a man' oh er

As for my number, even tho I enjoy casual sex I don't give out my number indiscriminately

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Alrighty, I'll accept that explanation, I just didn't like the inference that we automatically need the gushy shit and can't 'take it like a man' oh er

As for my number, even tho I enjoy casual sex I don't give out my number indiscriminately
    But I am hawt!

Well at least my Mother attests that I am a handsome young man.

I have a great haircut, as well--

5. Lounge   -   #25
    It's the handsome young man bit that would concern me

Besides, you have no idea if I'm also hawt or a 150kg land whale

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    But I am hawt!

Well at least my Mother attests that I am a handsome young man.

I have a great haircut, as well--
    You were outshone by a portly man in tights around hallowe'en. This does not sit well with the above.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    What the fook did i miss? Lilmiss having relationship probs again?

I warned her but she won't listen to the advice of an honest guy, but instead is happy to disparage me

Whether women like it or not a lot of guys just use women for sex, i've told that to a good female friend of mine who has been used a lot. She goes into relationships thinking he's the one only to find out later he was only after a fling.

I've said to her many times you're too young to be in a serious relationship (she's only 17) and should just enjoy life, approaching it open-eyed and not get conned by what the guys tell you.

It may not seem it sometimes but i am quite a caring guy and don't like to see people getting used.

Believe it or not Lilmiss i actually want you to be happy (i want everyone here to be happy except snny- who should get run over by a tank )

Hope i've read the thread correct, its 2.15 am, just come from a party at friends house and i'm pissed .

I havent been on this forum very often the last few weeks so not sure what happened the other night with Lilmiss, (been too busy with biz). Just remembered I have to get up at 7.30 am this morning

g'nite
    Robert00000

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Finally i understand you, Hobbes.

You want a whore but you don't want to pay.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000
    What the fook did i miss? Lilmiss having relationship probs again?

I warned her but she won't listen to the advice of an honest guy, but instead is happy to disparage me

Whether women like it or not a lot of guys just use women for sex, i've told that to a good female friend of mine who has been used a lot. She goes into relationships thinking he's the one only to find out later he was only after a fling.

I've said to her many times you're too young to be in a serious relationship (she's only 17) and should just enjoy life, approaching it open-eyed and not get conned by what the guys tell you.

It may not seem it sometimes but i am quite a caring guy and don't like to see people getting used.

Believe it or not Lilmiss i actually want you to be happy (i want everyone here to be happy except snny- who should get run over by a tank )

Hope i've read the thread correct, its 2.15 am, just come from a party at friends house and i'm pissed .

I havent been on this forum very often the last few weeks so not sure what happened the other night with Lilmiss, (been too busy with biz). Just remembered I have to get up at 7.30 am this morning

g'nite

As usual, you've got it wrong Robert, twas nothing to do with relationship problems.

And don't you dare say a word against Snny, he's a great guy who can actually follow threads and takes the time to (mostly ) give interesting, intelligent answers.

Yog's of course, has summed up really well again

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    As usual, you've got it wrong Robert, twas nothing to do with relationship problems.
    Then what was all this about, can't be arsed to read all the threads and posts, I'm a busy dude these days

I'll have a look at Yogi's thread to get some clues

Didnt make it to the office today, woke up at 12 and feeling sick
    Robert00000

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast