Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stressed? Zen for the Lazy.

manker's Avatar effendi
    If you feel a bit worked up about something, want to feel relaxed but don't have a spliff handy then do this:

The next time you urinate; flush the toilet roughly half way through.

As the water starts to descend from the cistern close your eyes and take several deep breaths until you finish urinating.

While you're doing this imagine that your worries are being flushed out of your body - keep it vague as you have probably 25 seconds before the water empties. The result will be that you feel much more relaxed

This isn't something I read anywhere, I just tried it one day and it felt good. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Let me know if you feel better.

Not sure this works for girls
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Happy as a bee here but ill give it a try next time im real pissed about something.Let me add onto your thread with a little helpfull note of my own.if you are annoyed or pissed about...life,then just go to your closet and kiick the shit out of the lower wall.It helps if you have boots on to :-]
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 01-16-2005 at 10:35 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Pretty damn stoned here so no need to try but I will do one day

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    the x files can be very soooooothing

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    nice tip
    you have any other
    "Manker's Urban Zen Guru Tips"

ommmmmmmmmmm..........flush..........ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........flush.......ommmm
    Last edited by 100%; 01-16-2005 at 10:51 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm

7. Lounge   -   #7
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    If you feel a bit worked up about something, want to feel relaxed but don't have a spliff handy then do this:

As the water starts to descend from the cistern close your eyes and take several deep breaths until you finish urinating.

While you're doing this imagine that your worries are being flushed out of your body - keep it vague as you have probably 25 seconds before the water empties. The result will be that you feel much more relaxed

This isn't something I read anywhere, I just tried it one day and it felt good. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Let me know if you feel better.

sounds interesting but your aim better be pretty good when your eyes are closed :crying:

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

So you like breathing in droplets of your own urine, and whatever is left in the bowl from the previous users?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    So you like breathing in droplets of your own urine, and whatever is left in the bowl from the previous users?
    I get the impression you're either three foot two or hold your breath in toilets.

Being of a decent stature I'd not noticed - but that isn't to say I disagree; splashback on the nostrils may be a problem for wee folk :crying:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced

did you see the episode of mythbusters where they had the toothbrushes in the restroom?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast