Thread: Potty Training Joke

ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    This is guaranteed to make anyone who has potty trained a kid laugh!
    (It’s still very funny to those of who haven't had the pleasure...)

My three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training; and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room.

While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course, I checked my seven-month-old daughter, and she was clean. Then I realized that Matt had not asked to go potty in a while, so I
    asked him and he said, "No." I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident and I didn't have any clothes with me." Then I said, "Matt, are you sure you did not have an accident?" "No," he replied. I just knew that he must have, because the smell was getting worse. Sooooo.... I asked one more time, "Matt, did you have an accident?"

Matt jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over and spread his cheeks and yelled...."SEE, MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!!" While 20 people nearly choked to death on their tacos, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down to eat his food as if nothing happened. I was mortified!

Some kind elderly people made me feel a lot better, when they came over and thanked me for the best laugh they had ever had!!!

Another old gentleman stopped us in the parking lot as we were leaving, bent over to my son and said, "Don't worry son" my wife accuses me of the same thing all the time...I just never had the nerve to make the point like you did."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    LMAO

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    That joke wasnt really funny
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

4. Lounge   -   #4
    yeah it was you borin fart

5. Lounge   -   #5
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    That was Friggen Halarious!!!!

There is a cartoon in a Dave Berry book that was really funny too, but I couldn't find it on the internet, so I'll have to just describe it.

A child is standing in front of a toilette with his pants pulled up.

He sits down on the toilette....with his pants pulled up

He stands up pulls down his pants

He sits down, and he remains sitting for a while

He stands up

and in the next frame they was a puddle of urine by his feat as he is flushing the toilette.

(If you don't get it, he didn't go to the bathroom while he was sitting, he stood up and then he went while he was flushing)

It's probably not as funny in text form...in fact I know it isn't, but you get the idea.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Lounge   -   #6
    yup