Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 3 Launch Date

Site Owner
    Anyone have any idea when the PS3, Playstation 3 will be launched and be available in the US?

What will the price be? Will backups be able to be played in the new system?

I know that a few companies have already announced titles they will be releasing for the PS3 come 2006.

Should be interesting to follow the developments.

Brian

2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rookiecrd1
    Anyone have any idea when the PS3, Playstation 3 will be launched and be available in the US?

What will the price be? Will backups be able to be played in the new system?

I know that a few companies have already announced titles they will be releasing for the PS3 come 2006.

Should be interesting to follow the developments.

Brian
    PS3 is first to second Quater of 2006, no idea about mod chips or playing backups. Xbox 2 is likly to be released for Xmas 2005 however.

3. Games   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    There will most likely be two versions. The standard version where games come on discs and another pricier version were the games are purchased and downloaded directly onto the console. I don't think a release date has been set at all. Probably a few years though.

yo

4. Games   -   #4
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    is it Xbox Next?

5. Games   -   #5
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    having a rival company come out before you, that's not good. ps3 may regret it.

6. Games   -   #6
    muchspl2
    it most certainly will not play back up out-of-the box.

7. Games   -   #7
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    man i don't see the use of updateing ur PS2 to a PS3 or buying any other game console in that case...
    i say u will ALLways be safe with a computer...
    1. there are heaps of cracks for games you have to pay big money for PS2/PS3
    2. there is allways online mode (for xboxers--> NO SUBSCRIPTION [most of the games])
    3. graphics are the same if not better
    4. if you don't like the keyboard there are game controlers with USB...

so.... stay safe with a PC

Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Djtima
    man i don't see the use of updateing ur PS2 to a PS3 or buying any other game console in that case...
    2. there is allways online mode (for xboxers--> NO SUBSCRIPTION [most of the games])

There will always be cracks? I think your taking your games for granted. And please do show me a cracked version of Toca race Driver 2 for pc? Nope there isnt a crack out for it as its using new copy protection that is near impossible to crack. But the xbox version is out on xbox and with a £30 chip you need no crackage.

9. Games   -   #9
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^

Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Djtima

games for console and games for pc are different. compare the ps2 rpg's collection to the pc, there is a definate difference in the genre.

most people don't have a good enough comp to play newer games on higher setting so sometimes console with look a lot better graphically.

oh, about online for the pc, although there are no subscription fees,most crack games are not able to go online
    Last edited by Mr. Elmo; 01-19-2005 at 01:04 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast