Thread: Idiot Man

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    There is a man right now (near my fucking job) threatening to blow up 15 gallons of gasoline inside his van.

He's on 15th and New York Av NW Washington DC next to Lafayette Park (a block from the White House).

Ironically, he's not pissed at Bush. He says he wants his kids.

If he blows up he'll destroy the bleachers that are set up for Inauguration. Maybe it will delay it. Verizon gives us that day off.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-18-2005 at 11:23 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Not a sane way to go about things but i can honestly say that i can understand the desperation a parent feels if parted from their children.
    I have no idea what the circumstances of this event are for him to say he "wants his kids" so i shall just make an assumption that he has been separated from them against his will without judging the reason.

i say i understand as i couldn't imagine being parted from my children. I miss them so much when i am away from them for a couple of days on business that i never enjoy the peace and quiet

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I have mixed feelings on this one....

Agree with Vidcc....can't imagine what it must feel like to not be able to see my kids...dreadful.

I don't know if you US guys heard, but we get stunts pulled here by 'Fathers for Justice' to highlight this plight....however, they tend to dress up as batman and handcuff themselves to politicians or stand on tall buildings with banners and stuff.

This guy seems to be a lot more extreme, I just hope he sees sense and stops what he is doing. He is clearly not well.