Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: best torrent site.

I use anti-virus, software and hardware firewall, and peerguardian, but the best way to prevent againt virus is never to download them in the first place... It doesn't bother me what you download, but I like to keep my risk lower...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I like Elite Torrents, 123Torrents, & TranceTraffic.
    Pisexy.org is pretty good too

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by zeustke165
    Well you are a brave man... much braver than I... all those viruses out there, and the RIAA, MPAA, fake files, just make sure you use protection... The benifit of small closed communities is leechers get banned, uploaded files are monitored, possible exposure to lawsuits minimized, just a much nicer torrenting experience...
    A guy shares his favourite torrent site - at a time when many people are searching for good trackers and you post all this BS. The fact that a small private tracker is preferable to a large leecher ridden community is hardly news but with invites difficult to come by, lots of people will be glad of Jaighandi's post. I'd never heard of that site before and it looks pretty good.

Thanks, Jai

Your own will be looked at and accompanied with a roll of the eyes. Scaremongering about fakes, virii, RIAA and the MPAA hasn't been news for about two years, either. For all you know, Torrentstop is well admined and has no fakes or virii - I don't know if you've heard but RIAA members can sign up for private trackers too. Where's TBs gone?

Pisexy is a damn good torrent site but it's not exhaustive, other options are always welcome.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I am a member at multiple small community sites, I know you can't find everything at just one site, but I would rather sign up to half a dozen sites that I can trust rather than one mega site that uses over 5000 trackers unknown to you... I dont see the point... so what my real point is that private comunities is the real way to go, and there are many to choose from...

Oh and by the wat TB closed for other reasons, so who's scare mongering?
    Last edited by zeustke165; 01-20-2005 at 11:57 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I am a member at multiple small community sites, I know you can't find everything at just one site, but I would rather sign up to half a dozen sites that I can trust rather than one mega site that uses over 5000 trackers unknown to you... I dont see the point... so what my real point is that private comunities is the real way to go, and there are many to choose from...
    There you go. Your posts look so much better when you're not trying inform people of stuff that was common knowledge 2 years ago. Indeed belonging to a diverse range of private trackers while excluding larger public ones is fine. If you have the time to browse them all. Sometimes tho' you just need a quick software fix or an old movie so it makes sense to have access to both.

Oh and by the wat TB closed for other reasons, so who's scare mongering?
    Not me. I merely asked where it had gone. You inferred otherwise.

I've no idea why it closed - I've read the same forum posts and literature that you have. I can present a supposition, if the mood takes me, but no-one except the tracker admin knows for certain.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    For a large private tracker I prefer Filelist.org
    Registration only...their not accepting any new members right now,but they prune inactive accounts regularly,and If you keep trying you will be accepted.

Peace bd

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernatural
    TorrentSpy blows everthing else away, except for maybe isoHunt.

Agreed, TorrentSpy.com is best for torrents, imho

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    TorrentSpy is the best leacher haven out there I guess you could say
    seeder to leacher ratio 43%

TorrentPimps 247%
    Pisexy 107%
    EpiTorrent 103%
    TorrentLeech 230%
    TorrentParadise 88%
    123torrents 102%
    Last edited by zeustke165; 01-20-2005 at 11:31 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ok heres the catch....lol im sure u guys have heard of LOKITORRENT frequent uploader at suprnova...so i jus searched google and found lokitorrents site and the day i found it they made a sister site called www.torrentstop.com has same torrents like lokitorrent but u dont need to sign up

also i have downloaded over 30 albums and no viruses and 3 games and 5 movies...no viruses,spyware or anything....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    ok heres the catch....lol im sure u guys have heard of LOKITORRENT frequent uploader at suprnova...so i jus searched google and found lokitorrents site and the day i found it they made a sister site called www.torrentstop.com has same torrents like lokitorrent but u dont need to sign up

also i have downloaded over 30 albums and no viruses and 3 games and 5 movies...no viruses,spyware or anything....
    LOL i thought nobody was going to bring that up loki and torrentstop are one and the same... torrentstop was made by them to make it faster to find there torrents.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast