Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruthie: Don't Pm Me

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Um, lies? Yes, you said we are married...we are not. We can make references, however, we are not legally married, as we told you before.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. Lounge   -   #92
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    no need, arsewipe will do that for us.
    I thought you were a gentleman. LOL. Enough already..?

anywhichway

3. Lounge   -   #93
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley

K
    ROFL

Yeah, it was about time
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Golly gee, didn't I say you 2 were married, and was mocked for such a comment.

Where do the lies stop?
    Good afternoon, Hobbes.

You weren't mocked for saying we were married, as far as I can recall, you weren't "mocked" at all. If my memory serves me well, you said that the fact that we were married had some bearing on our posts, since we both always agreed. I told you that whether or not we were married was nobody's business but ours. People can assume what they want. If they want to call ruthie my wife and me her husband (or shitbird husband as the saying goes), so be it. Whether or not we are married is, again, nobody's business.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Sanctuary!
    no need, arsewipe will do that for us.
    Thank you
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Did we ever get to the bottom of why Guantanamo Bay is shortened to Gitmo.

Also, what in a facetious flail of forum posts is a 'shitbird' husband.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    Um, lies? Yes, you said we are married...we are not. We can make references, however, we are not legally married, as we told you before.
    So my prior comment that you had a strong emotional tie was dead on.
    Just like you might consider yourselves "married" in your hearts but not legally married makes me wonder why I was mocked when I made the suggestion.

My statement that Scroffs appearance was to defend his mate was dead on, not that he somehow showed up to defend what he thought was right.

Ah, those partial truths.

Agenda over truth, as usual.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    Everyone In Here < Shit
    Troller scum :glare:

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    Good afternoon, Hobbes.

You weren't mocked for saying we were married, as far as I can recall, you weren't "mocked" at all. If my memory serves me well, you said that the fact that we were married had some bearing on our posts, since we both always agreed. I told you that whether or not we were married was nobody's business but ours. People can assume what they want. If they want to call ruthie my wife and me her husband (or shitbird husband as the saying goes), so be it. Whether or not we are married is, again, nobody's business.

Why did RF offer his "congratulations", just to name one post.

Also, I don't give a fuck if your married or not, just offering a thought to the hoi polloi, so they might understand that the motivation for your posts might be somehow motivated by something other than the subject matter.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #100
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    So my prior comment that you had a strong emotional tie was dead on.
    Just like you might consider yourselves "married" in your hearts but not legally married makes me wonder why I was mocked when I made the suggestion.

My statement that Scroffs appearance was to defend his mate was dead on, not that he somehow showed up to defend what he thought was right.

Ah, those partial truths.

Agenda over truth, as usual.
    No Hobbes..you said we were married back then, and I corrected you. I also acknowledged that we were together. Scroff will defend what he feels is right to do Hobbes..most of us do. No partial truths here. You should have figured that out by now...i say exactly what i mean. You are getting too paranoid looking for agendas when there are none. ROFL

anywhichway

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast