I wanna share 2 of my favorite ┤security check┤ websites:
*full system scan.
open the website with Internet Explorer.Just park your PC in one of our bays and grab a cup of coffee. Our automated mechanics will put your PC safely through a battery of tests to check its health, configuration and performance. In many cases, if our testing detects a problem you can direct our mechanics to fix it while you're online.
click on the 'new member key'
you will be asked to install 1 or 2 ActiveX controls (totally harmless)
then click: 'Test anonymously' -> Let's Go
Note: at the end when you need to click 'show results' select 'No Thanks'
* security check
- A quick and accurate scan of your computer to detect open, closed, and blocked ports.
- Same as our quickscan, but uses various stealthing techniques to penetrate firewalls.
- Scans for active trojan horse programs throughout all 65535 TCP ports.
- Scans the main 1024 TCP ports used for open services.
- Uses various methods to determine if your firewall blocks UDP packets.