Safe XP improves system performance and makes your Windows to run faster, more secure and more stable! Suitable for beginners and experts!
Disable Spyware-like activities of Windows XP (also 2000&ME&98) Operating System, Media Player, Internet Explorer and Outlook. Take control of your PC.
Make your Window XP to run faster and more stable. Protect your computer and strength Internet protection.
Disable Messenger antispam, spyware-like data traffic of System, Internet Explorer, Media Player, Error Reporting and much more functions into a single easy to use software.
Here are some key features of "Safe XP":
· It allows you to take control of your PC.
· Make Windows to run faster and more secure.
· Protect your privacy and strength Internet protection.
· Disable Spyware-like activities of Windows XP (also 2000&ME&98) Operating System, Media Player, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
· Disable unnecessary Windows services like System updates, error reporting and much more...
· Prevent Internet attacks, any RPC/DCOM related vulnerabilities and fix exploits like DSO.
· Disable script-based attacks on Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
· Block Windows Messenger (spam) vulnerabilities.
· Restrict the actions of potentially dangerous "HTA" (Hypertext Application) capabilities in any version of Windows.
· It does not need any DLL or another file(s). It is just a single "EXE" file: SafeXP.exe
· No installation necessary.
Safe XP allows working with command line parameters now. It could be helpful if you use SafeXP in any network environment. Syntax for execution from the command line is as follows: SafeXP.exe
where is the name of the previously saved file.
Example: SafeXP c:safexpsafexp.dat
This will start Safe XP in minimized (invisible mode), load values from
c:safexpsafexp.dat. Then it will apply values into the running/calling
workstation. After execution program will be closed automatically.
In network (domain) environment, you can copy both SafeXP.exe and
(for instance) SafeXP.dat files to the Netlogon share to load your
predefined Safe XP settings silently to every workstation which is
connected to the network.
The command-line parameter is optional. If no parameter is specified,
the program will start normally.