Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 2 and next Medal of Honor game delayed

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by speeddemon5988
    I think they should stop making WWII games all together, especially the MOH franchise. It really is getting old and the developers just keep pumping them out. The only new things they really add are new weapons and vehicles and missions. The gameplay is all the same, and it all has the same feel to it. Maybe they could just give them a break until PS3 or Xbox2 comes out.
    I think if u are sick of the WWII games then don't buy them and stop complaining about them making more games.

2. Games   -   #12
    I have stopped buying them, and I'll complain all I want, asshat.

3. Games   -   #13
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Well what the fuck are you doing in this thread seeing as it refers to 2 games that are solely based on WW2 fucking prick.

Go annoy someone else 'asshat'

4. Games   -   #14
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i think battlefield might actually be a step forward, unlike MOH.

it has new features like adjustable scale of the maps (not sure how that works but i heard it somewhere). commander mode, movie mode, more destructable stuff.

p.s. its not a ww2 game. it's a gulf war one

5. Games   -   #15
    I have stopped buying them, and I'll complain all I want, asshat.
    Hahaa, asshat, thats a new one.

6. Games   -   #16
    Glad I've managed to entertain you, Gam3Guy. And where else would I post my opinons about WWII games than in a WWII game thread, Samuri? I could create my own thread called "WWII games suck" but that would just be setting myself up to be flamed by mindless consumers who enjoy paying 50 bucks (or however many pounds) for the same video game with different missions and weapons/vehicles. You keep on doing what you like though, and I'll keep my opinions to myself about your precious WWII games.

Oh, and if you liked Asshat, Gam3Guy, try this on for size: Cum Guzzling Gutter Whore
    It's not original, but it's certainly a classic that everyone likes.

7. Games   -   #17
    Oh, and if you liked Asshat, Gam3Guy, try this on for size: Cum Guzzling Gutter Whore
    Hahhaha even better.

8. Games   -   #18
    Glad I've managed to entertain you, Gam3Guy. And where else would I post my opinons about WWII games than in a WWII game thread, Samuri? I could create my own thread called "WWII games suck" but that would just be setting myself up to be flamed by mindless consumers who enjoy paying 50 bucks (or however many pounds) for the same video game with different missions and different weapons/vehicles. You keep on doing what you like though, and I'll keep my opinions to myself about your precious WWII games.

So its the same game, but totally different

9. Games   -   #19
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Glad I've managed to entertain you, Gam3Guy. And where else would I post my opinons about WWII games than in a WWII game thread, Samuri? I could create my own thread called "WWII games suck" but that would just be setting myself up to be flamed by mindless consumers who enjoy paying 50 bucks (or however many pounds) for the same video game with different missions and weapons/vehicles. You keep on doing what you like though, and I'll keep my opinions to myself about your precious WWII games.

1) this is a filesharing forum, a huge percentage of the games we talk about here are downloaded so no we don't "spend" 50 bucks on games

2) you'll be surprised to find that not many ppl are "intrigued" by the WWII games, only exception i can think of is Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30

3) Cum Guzzling Gutter Whore = ownag3
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 02-22-2005 at 12:56 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #20
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i have a strange morality(?) about games. i paid for MoH:frontline but not paying for any others until they put some effort in again
    Last edited by TheDave; 02-22-2005 at 01:06 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast