Thread: eBay : Cleavage For Rent

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Hot on the heels of a recent forehead auction, a woman from Scotland is auctioning ad space on her upper cleavage.

The winner of the auction will be able to place a "9 inches wide, and 5 inches tall" advert for just about anything on Angel Brammer's cleavage in the form of a temporary tattoo; for 15 days, Angela, a "27 year old auburn-haired lass" will promote the tattoo in her local town of Greenock. Angela has no details as to what she'll be spending the money on, but hopes that the auction will raise her self esteem and boost her confidence.

The auction for ad space on a chaps head finished at just over $37,000; with 2 days to go, the price for getting your company message on those thumpers is currently a very reasonable £304.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Nawt hawt

yo

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    i just asked her...

Hi, I work for Felix, the cat food company and we're very interested in this auction. We have a few designs on our drawing board at the moment, one of which promotes healthy eating, and as such want to promote cat milk. Would it be possible to have the logo extend to your nipples so as to promote this if the price was right?
    lol

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Retired
    well the guy who did the same thing but then with his forehead recieved 30.000 $

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    forehead = 30,000??? interesting......i will be right back.........(goes and takes a pic of forehead).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Things are just returning to ye olde days when thing were delivered in a chest.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    KhalidB's Avatar Khalid Boussouara
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    well the guy who did the same thing but then with his forehead recieved 30.000 $
    That's probably the action of an ebay troll. They register fake accounts and when they see a high profile auction they place extremely large bids with no intention of paying.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Nawt hawt
    agreed, but if it was on her ass and she was wearing a thong that would be a whole different story