Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey did Driver 3 released for PC?

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    did it?
    wtf how did i missed it..
    probably i wont get to download it this late :crying:

edit: ahh it didnt, its going to be released on pc march 15th 2005
    anyway i reviewed a artical about it saying "it was supposed to be GTA killer but turned out a big disapoinding", and from checking the screenshots at IGN it looks like the artical was TOTAlly right or mybe thier just showing PS2 screen shots on PC review at IGN.

The artical link if u can translate arabic, verrrrrrry intresting... trust me!
    http://www.games4arab.com/article.php?sid=5185
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 01-29-2005 at 02:23 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    yeh looks good

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    driv3r was a big letdown, thank god i rented it instead of buying it (xbox).
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 01-29-2005 at 11:43 PM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    god anyone know any good arabic to english wensite translator, that artical is amazing.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Games   -   #5
    Whenever i need a translation i www.google.com it, something like Arabic to English translator will do.

6. Games   -   #6
    am old enough to figur that out but google is not the answer alway(i think i told u that)
    the only arabic-english website translation which comes out of google search is paid service.

Benjamen button

7. Games   -   #7
    Well i needed Dutch to English the other day and it worked a charm. Arabic is a harder and more complex language but im sure if you really searched hard you could find one.

Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    am old enough to figur that out but google is not the answer alway(i think i told u that)
    the only arabic-english website translation which comes out of google search is paid service.
    That should be:

Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    I am old enough to figure out that Google is not the answer always (I think i told you that before). The only arabic to english translation website that comes out of google search is a paid service.
    Apparently your not old enough to spell or know any basic grammer though. Also what was the point of this thread at all? The infomation you asked you could have been got in seconds from www.gamespot.com or thousands of other game websites in a matter of seconds. This is such a :Bawa: thread.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 01-30-2005 at 03:07 AM.

8. Games   -   #8
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Well i needed Dutch to English the other day and it worked a charm. Arabic is a harder and more complex language but im sure if you really searched hard you could find one.

That should be:

Apparently your not old enough to spell or know any basic grammer though. Also what was the point of this thread at all? The infomation you asked you could have been got in seconds from www.gamespot.com or thousands of other game websites in a matter of seconds. This is such a :Bawa: thread.
    *Grammar. Stop bickering ladies.

Why would you quote someone's post and then correct what they said? There is no point to that, besides insulting the person. Did you feel good when I showed you how to spell "Grammar"? No, you didn't.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 01-30-2005 at 05:06 AM.

9. Games   -   #9
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    *Grammar. Stop bickering ladies.

Why would you quote someone's post and then correct what they said? There is no point to that, besides insulting the person. Did you feel good when I showed you how to spell "Grammar"? No, you didn't.
    Peerzy has been pwned....

10. Games   -   #10
    driver 3 sucks balls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast