Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite movie quotes?

Hi,
    I, Robot
    Code:
    Achooo... sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit
    Regards,
    DiRect

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DiRect
    Hi,
    I, Robot
    Code:
    Achooo... sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit
    Regards,
    DiRect
    thats a good one

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    "You're gonna need a bgger boat." Roy Scheider.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    "You're gonna need a bgger boat." Roy Scheider.
    always loved that one

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    harold & kumar go to white castle:

[indian accent]thank you come again.[/indian accent] (while throwing the middle finger)

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by by John Hodge from the movie Trainspotting
    Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.
    Choose your future.
    Choose life.
    The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
    1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    muchspl2
    Mrs. Tarantino: Are you the police?
    Elwood: No, ma'am. We're musicians.

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Jake: Hit it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seth Davis: I read this article a while back, that said that Microsoft employs more millionaire secretary's that any other company in the world. They took stock options over Christmas bonuses. It was a good move. I remember there was this picture, of one of the groundskeepers next to his Ferrari. Blew my mind. you see shit like that, and it just plants seeds, makes you think its possible, even easy. And then you turn on the TV, and there's just more of it. The $87 Million lottery winner, that kid actor that just made 20 million o his last movie, that internet stock that shot through the roof, you could have made millions if you had just gotten in early, and that's exactly what I wanted to do: get in. I didn't want to be an innovator any more, i just wanted to make the quick and easy buck, i just wanted in. The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack-rock, or you've got a wicked jump-shot." Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking that after school job at Mickey Dee's, honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack-rock: I became a stock broker.

Jim Young: You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
    Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
    Napoleon Dynamite: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.
    Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
    Napoleon Dynamite: What?
    Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Evil Dead 3 - army of darkness

"shop smart, shop s-mart"
    "first you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me..........blow"

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Funniest quote ever: (monty python and the holy grail):

Peasant: "Come and see the violence inherent in the system!"

King Arthur: "Oh shut up you (takes out sword and about to hit him)

Peasant: "Help! Help! I'm being oppressed! Did you see that did you see that? He's oppressing me!"
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 02-02-2005 at 08:34 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast