Thread: Aids Cure-non Drug Based Suppressed!

esecallum
    Dear Sirs
    I cannot post the whole text as its very long and detailed.
    I will post the first few paragraphs and a link to it at another site.

Every day we are told about millions of people suffering from Aids by the mass media.

You will be surprised and astonished to learn a cure for Aid exists discovered a few years ago.

The main problem with this cure is due to its extreme low cost.

The low cost competes with the very expensive patented anti-Aids
    drugs which generate revenues from $5000 to $20000 per patient year after
    year and make profits exceeding $25 billion for pharmaceutical companies.

The cure is described below in detail and a trial study on humans and animals demonstrated its effectiveness.

I ask people in this forum to repeat the experiments to satisfy themselves and implement this cure.

If you cannot do this then I ask you to please inform other people who may be able or in a position to do so. Especially doctors in third world countries.

The cure has broad spectrum applications and is not confined to Aids but many other infectious blood related diseases as explained below.

This device can easily be miniturised to fit on the wrist or arm and in essence consists of nothing more than a silver needle inserted into the vein and an extremely small current passed from this needle electrode to another flat electrode in contact with the surface of the skin.

A simple low cost microchip could control the on/off cycle of this very small current and its very low level as detailed below.

We can nowadays buy a DVD player for about $35 and this contains motors,transformers,lasers,complex microchips,decoding software,wires,resistors,etc and all this for only $35!

The device below is about 10000 times less complicated and only uses a few components and can easily be mass produced for a few dollars or even cents.

It uses a single 1.5 AA battery and a variable resistor in series to reduce the current down to the 0.000001 amp range.
    A simple circuit or microchip can be made to automatically switch on/off this very small current to the small pure silver needle inserted into a vein and or monitor it to keep it within preset levels as described below.

Alternatively the current can be manuelly monitered using a meter and a clock.

The same device can be used repeatedly on different patients after replacing/sterilising the needle.

I hope you can see the cost implications as compared to patented expensive consumable drugs and understand the political and economic significance of this extreme low cost.

BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE FULL RESEARCH PAPER WITH TRIAL STUDIES INCLUDED AND A PDF FILE WITH ACTUAL DEVICE DIAGRAMS.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/6,539,252

http://www.itsmyplace.com/area51/06539252_1.PDF

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I haven't been outdoors for a few weeks...is it a full moon?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Quote Originally Posted by esecallum
    I ask people in this forum to repeat the experiments to satisfy themselves and implement this cure.

If you cannot do this then I ask you to please inform other people who may be able or in a position to do so. Especially doctors in third world countries.
    :putsoncoatandheadsofftomachupiccu:
    :withstrangeelectricaldevice:

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    you want me to catch aids then buy a torture device?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Will it cure my syphilis?
    Last edited by Withcheese; 02-01-2005 at 12:20 AM. Reason: By reading this you have now caught interweb syphilis.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Will it cure my syphilis?
    it better do

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Quote Originally Posted by esecallum
    compared to patented explosive consumable drugs
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I found this one interesting

http://www.altheal.org/isolation/prize.htm

I've heard this before.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    :spamfrown