Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hans Blix declares no WMD

They should call this "The Kindergarten", l've never seen such a bunch of cry-babies.

Hobbes and Busyman know how to dish it out, then spit their dummies when they don't get their own way.

In over two years of coming to this board l've never seen a tantrum thrown like this one from Hobbes, he even sent me a PM titled "You are dead". Come on now, what a baby you are Hobbes, diddums get upset?

You come to expect this sort of thing from Busyman, he's been the same ever since he got here, big-noting himself, insulting people and resorting to childish threats when that hasn't worked, but you Hobbes, l used to have a lot of respect for you, but you've shot your bolt now.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If there had been no war in Iraq would Bush have won re-election? Would it have made any difference at all to the US election?

Off-topic: There is an 'ignore' option on this forum if you find someone's post obnoxious/boring/Yogi I suggest people try using that rather than having threads closed. It's defiently six of one and half a dozen of another at the moment and quite tedious.

If you stop feeding the trolls they soon get bored. And, in fact, end up looking stupid by the fact that no-one is reacting to them.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    As Boab pointed out with Iran, why should he not be allowed to build nukes for himself. Who has the right to block him from importing and building what he desires.
    The UN for one. Because of Saddams continued refusal to comply with international law regarding the inspection precesses, etc. concerning nukes, Iraq was not allowed to seek or build them.

@Withcheese - I wish I could block the Drawing Room all together.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-02-2005 at 10:04 AM.

yo

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    The UN for one. Because of Saddams continued refusal to comply with international law regarding the inspection precesses, etc. concerning nukes, Iraq was not allowed to seek or build them.
    There is no international law regarding inspections, if there was Israel would be in much more trouble than Iraq, as they actually have them, and have always refused to allow inpections. The "law" you talk of is the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, this treaty is voluntary and even after signing it a country can pull out. Israel, North Korea, India, Pakistan and Cuba are all non-signatories.

There is no World Police Force, not the UN or anyone else, no country has the right to tell another country that they can or cannot have nuclear weapons.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Yes, withcheese, I can block him. But it still doesn't prevent him from derailing the thread, does it?

I just wanted to start fresh. Of course, the mods have yet to close this.

I sent a PM to the only Mod/admin on to close it. I told him it was in World News.

Guess what he told me? Give me a link? Now that made me laugh. Yeah it is the one at the top of the page with my name as author that requests it to be closed.

And actually, I have NOT feed this troll. I have been polite to him up until he came onto my thread and pulled his same antics. Then I told him to take his crap elsewhere.

And look where the thread is, only 1 on topic reply.
    Last edited by hobbes; 02-02-2005 at 02:32 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Yes, withcheese, I can block him. But it still doesn't prevent him from derailing the thread, does it?

I just wanted to start fresh. Of course, the mods have yet to close this.

I sent a PM to the only Mod/admin on to close it. I told him it was in World News.

Guess what he told me? Give me a link? Now that made me laugh. Yeah it is the one at the top of the page with my name as author that requests it to be closed.

And actually, I have NOT feed this troll. I have been polite to him up until he came onto my thread and pulled his same antics. Then I told him to take his crap elsewhere.

And look where the thread is, only 1 on topic reply.
    True hobbes this thread sucks ball hairs.

I didn't know about the ignore option. I may use it but I'm eeexxxtremely good at ignoring folk on my own.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The worrying thing is that you two seem to actually believe the nonsense you spout.

I think I'll take my own advice.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 02-02-2005 at 04:04 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    The worrying thing is that you two seem to actually believe the nonsense you spout.
    Huh? :crying:
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Wanker, please read above. Am I a genius? Do I have the knack of premonition? Am I before my time?

I told you so.
    Is this for me

If so; no, no, no, yes you did and I reluctantly agreed.

Stop calling me wanker, lest I shall start a rumour about you being Billy Dean

If it wasn't for me then
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Huh? :crying:
    Shut it, BD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast