Thread: DU Meter 3.07 Build 200

Retired

Laugh

Updated on the 1st of February.

DU Meter is an award winning utility from Hagel Technologies that provides an accurate account of the data which is flowing through your computer's network connection at any given moment. This readout is presented in both numerical and graphical format, in real time. DU Meter includes extensive logging facility, flexible events system, and more. It supports Windows 95/98/NT4/2000 and XP! DU Meter works with virtually all types of network connections: phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite, and more.

Changelog not updated yet -

http://www.dumeter.com/download.php
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 02-02-2005 at 08:50 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Thanks.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Can this program limit upload and download speeds? I'm looking for a program that works as well as the DU meter and can limit uploads and downloads (I already have netlimiter but not satisfied with the accuracy)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka
    Can this program limit upload and download speeds? I'm looking for a program that works as well as the DU meter and can limit uploads and downloads (I already have netlimiter but not satisfied with the accuracy)
    no.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, IKE's right , Du meter won't limit your download nor upload speed. Anyway I got 3.0.7 from BTa while ago , and program works great

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Yeah, IKE's right , Du meter won't limit your download nor upload speed. Anyway I got 3.0.7 from BTa while ago , and program works great
    install both Netlimiter and DU meter.

Download some stuff and check the differences they will both give you different speeds