Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UseNeXT..!!

This a file sharing software I guess but u have to pay for it in order to get access to the net work ..did any one try it and does any one of u have a crack for that software ...thanks in advance
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Retired
    Never Pay For Filesharing!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for the fast reply which was never a big help by the way ...
    all am askin it sound interstin ..especialy when iot comes from an add that is on this forum ..
    did any one tried it if u do holla back aight
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by othmanni
    Thanks for the fast reply which was never a big help by the way ...
    all am askin it sound interstin ..especialy when iot comes from an add that is on this forum ..
    did any one tried it if u do holla back aight
    yeah the add banner is shit i know. you need a popular programs to get decent speeds. Have you ever tried Bittorrent or Emule?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Ok.. since u asked ..
    The thing I got satlite connection -one way (meaning downloadin via satlite and uploadin via dial up ) dont have DSL in my area and the two way connection is way too expensive for me ..
    From what I noticed is that most of the file sharin program includin Bittorent most of these programs will look at ur upload spped if ur upload speed is shit then ur download speed is shit ..
    I tried this with Ares, kazza lite (when it was worki for me ) , ES5 (no more!) , bittorent and my download never reached more than 5kB/s even though my downloadin speed on that satlite is 256kb/s which is about 32KB/s when i wnet a head and asked that in ares forum they said that most of the p2p software will act the same in cases similar to mine
    so that's why am lookin for new thing to over come this problem ..unless u have the solution!!

Sasser Simple Solution

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    There isnt, you cant foward ports with a satelite connecion... correct me if im wrong..

Remember though, never EVER pay for filesharing no matter what they offer!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    what do u mean I cant farward port with satlite connection ??
    is there is something I should know ??!

Sasser Simple Solution

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t83829-.html

Use IRC, thats one way only, you dont have to upload with it

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Benno
    Was just thinking the same thing...
    Last edited by RealitY; 02-03-2005 at 05:31 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    newsgroups? either the free one you should get with your isp or pay a little and get a good one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast