Thread: Kazaa sux ass! tried Ares....

BigDaddy555's Avatar ONE MIN. NINE SEC.
    and I love it! I havnt connected to a bad file yet. The download speeds on average are good, so far. Anyway I am pleased with this software and just wanted to voice this opinion after being so frustrated with Kazaa for so long, I finally tried a different software.\\

just my $0.02

still havnt hit 200-300kb/sec like I used to though.....
    Last edited by BigDaddy555; 02-03-2005 at 04:30 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Retired
    do you only use Ares? Have you tried Bittorrent?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    do you only use Ares? Have you tried Bittorrent?
    I downloaded it, but never figured it out...I dont think I downloaded what I needed. any links to better software would be appreciated.

keep in mind, all I have used is Kazaa, so anything will be better Im sure!
    I tried emule but I couldnt get it to connect, I think I had to configure the firewall settings, so I just didnt mess with it

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy555
    I downloaded it, but never figured it out...I dont think I downloaded what I needed. any links to better software would be appreciated.

keep in mind, all I have used is Kazaa, so anything will be better Im sure!
    I tried emule but I couldnt get it to connect, I think I had to configure the firewall settings, so I just didnt mess with it
    have a look @ the stickies in the bittorrent section and the guides section.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    yea, bittorrent works great for movies, games, and pretty much anything huge.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I think that we should norow thin to these so peaple can and benifit from it :
    Bittorent is for new movies ..I think newsgroup(whatever that is!) has the newset movies mostly dvd rips

kazaa lite , Ares, Ant, Overnet, emule, ES5, ,BearShare ..etc and mirc are all good fro old and relativly new movies and softwares warez app is the best wehn it comes for software

for a a whole album I recomand u use SoulSeek ..got to warn u though if u dont have ur own group of peaple to download from I mean if u not already have ur own group then there is goiin to be some ass kissin in order to have speed maxed up and shit like that ..

any way that was my 5 cent on thesubject
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    thanks....

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    YES Ares Rocks, Kazaalite and Limewire Pro suck (and they suck slowly) (and poorly) and Limewire has lots of stupid trick files, But they both have more files available than Ares, which hopefully will change as more people see the light and start using Ares. Its design is classic and tight.

Regards
    Digby
    NZ

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Meh the only programs I use anymore are Bittorrent and Soulseek...