Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: warcraft 3 patch

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Just Stfu! Wow Your Annoying

I Dont Care If Your Right Or Wrong I Just Dont Want To Hear From You Any More

2. Games   -   #12
    So you only want people you like to reply to this thread correct? Can you please list the people you will allow to try and help you so no one else try's to help you by accident.

3. Games   -   #13
    what are you talking about? you keep replying to me even though all im asking for is for YOU SPECIFICLY to not type to me anymore and you keep going on and on about shit that doesnt even matter.

i would be much happier never knowing my cd key again, then to have to deal with reading what you have to type to me. you have been very rude to me in EVERY SINGLE one of you posts of my threads and you are always quite rude. if you have a problem with me, dont try to help me.

so ive already asked you... do NOT type in my threads anymore, you are an asshole

4. Games   -   #14
    Can A Mod Close This Before Peerzy Keeps Argueing???

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowen747x
    what are you talking about? you keep replying to me even though all im asking for is for YOU SPECIFICLY to not type to me anymore and you keep going on and on about shit that doesnt even matter.

i would be much happier never knowing my cd key again, then to have to deal with reading what you have to type to me. you have been very rude to me in EVERY SINGLE one of you posts of my threads and you are always quite rude. if you have a problem with me, dont try to help me.

so ive already asked you... do NOT type in my threads anymore, you are an asshole

I didnt have a problem with you till now, when apparently attempting to help you is against the rules of Bowen's thread.

And im rude? Im not the one who called someone a stupid N!igger a while back. thats rude. Iv offered help, i gave advice, i gave an example, i said i would even go out of my way to install the game and find where it stores the key for you, and im a rude asshole. This coming from the racist scum; Bowen If you want any other help in this thread you should stop attempting to flame people who help you but you don't like them. The fact that you say you will except help from others but not me is discrimination and plain stupid on your behalf.

Before i attempted to help you your thread wasnt exacly on fire with helpful replies. So if not accepting help from me means more to you than your cd key so be it, unless iv already helped you get it and your playing along for the fun of flaming Peerzy

Right now your saying to people (or giving out the message with this thread) that if you go out of your way to help me fuck you, you are assholes don't help me. And i know your just gonna reply with more flame and have not even bothered to read any of what i have written.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 02-08-2005 at 09:16 PM.

6. Games   -   #16
    answer me one question,

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING

your only proving your an asshole by not shutting up, jesus christ!

im not even reading what you type anymore so FUCK YOU
    Last edited by Bowen747x; 02-08-2005 at 09:17 PM.

7. Games   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowen747x
    answer me one question,

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING

your only proving your an asshole by not shutting up, jesus christ!

im not even reading what you type anymore so FUCK YOU

No by replying im just proving how much of an asshole you are, you are refusing help because for some reason you don't like me.

But no Bowen is right, iv been such an asshole trying to help you, makiing a picture, offering to find where my key is stored. And Bowen is an angel, who refuses help from people he does like.

Also CLICK ME Now count how many rules you have broken, and quote me the rule that says Peerzy cannot reply to the allmighty Bowen.

8. Games   -   #18
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    The way I see it, this thread should be closed before it gets any worse....

edit...@ Bowen as you have not set up your pm's I will have to say this publicly...

I have just read the whole thread, and to be perfectly honest, you have just flamed a member for no good reason. Please do not do this again. Peerzy was trying to help you, and you were just plain rude. I am not surprised he got upset.

If you have a problem with a member, put them on ignore or you can pm a mod and we will try and sort it out in a civilised manner.
    Last edited by sArA; 02-08-2005 at 09:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12