Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: SONY ERICSSON K700I any good + Bluetooth?

Can someone tell me what features this phone has and is it a good decent phone and will it last. This i mean does it have good battery.

Also can someone tell me what is Bluetooth and seeing as this phone has it do you have to pay for it.

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #2
    cheers for that

4. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Arkham Asylum
    bluetooth is also useful for putting mp3 onto the phone so you get a nice ringtone that doesn't make you want to smash your head against a wall

in my experience the battery, depending on mum calling and going on and on and on for a hour, lasts a couple of days before the indicator goes into the red zone and i panic and charge it - i haven't let it run down yet so i can't say if 300 hours is accurate

also the screen gets really greasy because i have to press it against my face

did i mention you can make and receive phone calls with the phone?
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 02-07-2005 at 08:19 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Lounge   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    42MB memory.
    Half decent camera that's been somewhat overtaken by others since it's initial release. Also capable of short video clips.
    Mp3 & proper midi ringtone support.
    IR connectivity to transfer your mp3/midi tones, pictures, sounds, backgrounds, themes etc.
    Bluetooth to do the same thing quicker and without pointing at the receiver.
    A so-so game (darts), a crap game, and a vastly overrated game (tennis).
    It isn't a Nokia.
    Useful T9 function - frequently used words move to the top of the choice list, if you can understand that vague description!
    A half decent radio.

Cannot choose a custom 'received message' tone - only from a preset selection of crud.
    Orange and Vodafone suppplied phones are fucked by custom branded software.

Wonderful phone; AFAIC it's the best for the money but get an S700 if you can afford it.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008