Thread: SONY ERICSSON K700I any good + Bluetooth?

Can someone tell me what features this phone has and is it a good decent phone and will it last. This i mean does it have good battery.

Also can someone tell me what is Bluetooth and seeing as this phone has it do you have to pay for it.

Cheers

2. Lounge   -   #2
    cheers for that

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    bluetooth is also useful for putting mp3 onto the phone so you get a nice ringtone that doesn't make you want to smash your head against a wall

in my experience the battery, depending on mum calling and going on and on and on for a hour, lasts a couple of days before the indicator goes into the red zone and i panic and charge it - i haven't let it run down yet so i can't say if 300 hours is accurate

also the screen gets really greasy because i have to press it against my face

did i mention you can make and receive phone calls with the phone?
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 02-07-2005 at 08:19 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    PLUSES:
    42MB memory.
    Half decent camera that's been somewhat overtaken by others since it's initial release. Also capable of short video clips.
    Mp3 & proper midi ringtone support.
    IR connectivity to transfer your mp3/midi tones, pictures, sounds, backgrounds, themes etc.
    Bluetooth to do the same thing quicker and without pointing at the receiver.
    A so-so game (darts), a crap game, and a vastly overrated game (tennis).
    It isn't a Nokia.
    Useful T9 function - frequently used words move to the top of the choice list, if you can understand that vague description!
    A half decent radio.

MINUSES:
    Cannot choose a custom 'received message' tone - only from a preset selection of crud.
    Orange and Vodafone suppplied phones are fucked by custom branded software.

OVERALL:
    Wonderful phone; AFAIC it's the best for the money but get an S700 if you can afford it.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008