Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about e-mule

Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    lol o no dont tell me e-mule stays q'ued forever...
    Ares stays connecting for days.
    it ain't to bad once you have a 9.27MB chunk of your partial to upload, and get credit in others queue, with the same file

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I have used emule for years and its really a case of set it running and forget about it. You are unlikely to get files as quickly as with Kazaa, but there are a lot less fakes and there is also the bonus that you don't get corrupted files.

It mainly has older movies, although newer ones do pop up regularly. It is good for tv series and roms, and some software. It also has some more obscure stuff, like the whole of 'The Prisoner' series from the 1960's.

As it is configured, my 9 year old son regularly gets games and stuff, although you have to watch out for the pron
    Last edited by sArA; 02-07-2005 at 11:00 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    Most large files you can get within 24 hours....
    But its not uncommon if some people end up waiting a little longer...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I got it installed and when I run a search it says its not connected...
    Is that the port fwd thang? I dont know how to change my router, so is there a easy way to get it to use my old ares port?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I've PM'd you.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    I've PM'd you.
    got it thanks :smilie3:

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    This am I had 4 complelted Immortels...When I did a search I choose video but when I went to play the movie it was in audio all of them that where completed how did this happen?
    I did another search this am and they all started off as video but when I slide the bar over to "priority" they all say audio (HI) will these also turn out to be audio instead of the movie I want?
    LOL I have been trying to dl this movie for 6 months and it was so exciting to see it was dl this am and then I was when it was a audio...Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    This am I had 4 complelted Immortels...When I did a search I choose video but when I went to play the movie it was in audio all of them that where completed how did this happen?
    I did another search this am and they all started off as video but when I slide the bar over to "priority" they all say audio (HI) will these also turn out to be audio instead of the movie I want?
    LOL I have been trying to dl this movie for 6 months and it was so exciting to see it was dl this am and then I was when it was a audio...Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?
    Les Immortels are a music group,where you looking for The Immortals ?

http://www.carrousel.qc.ca/immortels.htm

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    What is the filename with extension?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    I have used emule for years and its really a case of set it running and forget about it. You are unlikely to get files as quickly as with Kazaa, but there are a lot less fakes and there is also the bonus that you don't get corrupted files.

It mainly has older movies, although newer ones do pop up regularly. It is good for tv series and roms, and some software. It also has some more obscure stuff, like the whole of 'The Prisoner' series from the 1960's.

As it is configured, my 9 year old son regularly gets games and stuff, although you have to watch out for the pron
    I can get lots of rare movies, and anything that is rare, and big. I about quadrupled my dreamcast game collection through emule.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12