Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Is A Terrorist!

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Z@3 April 2003 - 06:14
    ok , there is always going to be war like someone stated, and there is no perfect government. that is obvious. which one works best for the people? we think democracy, but is it? can the US even be called a democracy, or is it all based on money?
    Is there such thing as true democracy? Can anyone tell me that they have any control over the desicions made by their goverment?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by namzuf9+4 April 2003 - 23:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 4 April 2003 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@3 April 2003 - 06:14
    ok , there is always going to be war like someone stated, and there is no perfect government. that is obvious.&nbsp; which one works best for the people? we think democracy, but is it? can the US even be called a democracy, or is it all based on money?
    Is there such thing as true democracy? Can anyone tell me that they have any control over the desicions made by their goverment? [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll hazard a guess at this.....

Any Democratic country......in the last 6 months before an election, otherwise forget it.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Originally posted by namzuf9+4 April 2003 - 18:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 4 April 2003 - 18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@3 April 2003 - 06:14
    ok , there is always going to be war like someone stated, and there is no perfect government. that is obvious. which one works best for the people? we think democracy, but is it? can the US even be called a democracy, or is it all based on money?
    Is there such thing as true democracy? Can anyone tell me that they have any control over the desicions made by their goverment? [/b][/quote]
    theres no true democracy. we vote for reps. and we also have a pop. vote. and look who won&#33;
    the closest man has come was ancient greece, even though they women were discriminated against.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Originally posted by Z+5 April 2003 - 02:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z @ 5 April 2003 - 02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -namzuf9@4 April 2003 - 18:19
    <!--QuoteBegin--Z
    @3 April 2003 - 06:14

Is there such thing as true democracy? Can anyone tell me that they have any control over the desicions made by their goverment?
    theres no true democracy. we vote for reps. and we also have a pop. vote. and look who won&#33;
    the closest man has come was ancient greece, even though they women were discriminated against. [/b][/quote]
    The greek slaves might have disagreed with your view.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    ....Re: waisyarzi

The evidence builds. Check sources for news updates. Sadams stash is now unfolding before the eyes of the world. The Satan did indeed have "weapons of mass destruction", i.e. chemical, etc. The embedded reporters video reveals all.

Perhaps freedom loving peoples should unite and otherthrow their own demonistic governments.

Mr. Waisyarzi and others of his kind should lead the way. Be examples of "How To Save My Own Country Without Help From The U.S.A."

Then maybe I could really receive a much needed tax break thanks to these self-appointed freedom fighters. My tax dollars would stay in the U.S.A. Maybe my favorite pot-hole in the highway would get repaired&#33;

Now, can everyone say, "Hurray for the U.S.A."

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    "The Satan?"

As for saying "Hurray for the U.S.A.," no thanks.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Dogbert@5 April 2003 - 04:41
    ....Re: waisyarzi

The evidence builds. Check sources for news updates. Sadams stash is now unfolding before the eyes of the world. The Satan did indeed have "weapons of mass destruction", i.e. chemical, etc. The embedded reporters video reveals all.

Perhaps freedom loving peoples should unite and otherthrow their own demonistic governments.

Mr. Waisyarzi and others of his kind should lead the way. Be examples of "How To Save My Own Country Without Help From The U.S.A."

Then maybe I could really receive a much needed tax break thanks to these self-appointed freedom fighters. My tax dollars would stay in the U.S.A. Maybe my favorite pot-hole in the highway would get repaired&#33;

Now, can everyone say, "Hurray for the U.S.A."
    Can you give me a link?

So far every &#39;chemical stash&#39; that ive heard, of has turned out to be harmless. I may not have come across the ones you refer to....Ive been giving the news a miss for last couple of days, its a bit depressing.

Last I heard was:

They found &#39;vials&#39; and Powder which they reported as Cianide etc. They found &#39;mustard gas&#39; ....they forgot to give as much airtime to the results of the analysis...which was...&#39;No they werent, we were wrong&#39;

They also found a &#39;chemical factory&#39;, that turned out to be a long disused military barracks that may have had chemicals 15 years ago....

Considering the coalition now controls most of the Country....Im still awaiting all these WMD that the USA/UK knew were there.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    A Link, a link,
    a link to think&#33;

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=2514377

Those Iraq folks really know how to treat there own people&#33;

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Another link for up-to-date infor about the war is ...

http://216.134.209.67/~command/

Check it out&#33;

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Originally posted by puremindmatters+4 April 2003 - 16:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (puremindmatters @ 4 April 2003 - 16:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Z@5 April 2003 - 02:20
    Originally posted by -namzuf9@4 April 2003 - 18:19
    <!--QuoteBegin--Z
    @3 April 2003 - 06:14

the closest man has come was ancient greece, even though they women were discriminated against.
    The greek slaves might have disagreed with your view. [/b][/quote]
    might have.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast