Thread: Irrelevant Time Fact

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Time began at around 300BC when Sir Isaac Schröder, Swish philosopher, was napping under a tree, when an alarm clock fell on his head.

This alarm clock was thrown from a moving vehicle by a small boy, whom Schröder spent most of his life hunting down, in a bitter quest for vengence. Eventually, when he did catch the boy he cut of his hand and had it preserved in a jar. Upon observing it lying in his deathbed, Schröder realised and developed his concept of time, which in modern times we now know as the 'Casio principle'.

edit: for shoddy grammar and double verbage, but Withcheese just quoted me, so the orginal is still there, you son of a bitch
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 02-09-2005 at 01:29 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    Time began at around 300BC when Sir Isaac Schröder, Swish philosopher, was napping under a tree, when an alarm clock fell on his head.

This alarm clock was thrown from a moving vehicle by a small boy, whom Schröder spent most of his life hunting down, in a bitter quest for vengence. Eventually, when he did catch the boy he cut of his hand and had it preserved in a jar. Upon observing it sitting lying in his deathbed, Schröder realised, and developed his concept of time, which in modern times we now know as the 'Casio principle'.

Coincidentally I am a distant descendant of Sir Isaac Schröder's and still have the hand in a jar. I use it to scratch my back.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 02-09-2005 at 01:26 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    This professor looks pretty swish

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.