Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: England v Holland

Quote Originally Posted by scribblec
    not really becuase once you sign up for a turkish passport your obliged to do time in the army and only serve for that army

USA destroyed Turkey, then started on NL. Who would he fight for then? Not Turkey cause they gone and he wants revenge so he signs up with the NL army.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    Retired
    stupid discussion.

lol do you actually believe he will fight for turkey if they were in war? I think you are still pissed that he chose for the dutch team like almost all turkish people. The turkish Coach even lied about why he didnt wanna play for turkey. selfish people..

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Muzzy Izzet chose Turkey over England, altho' I have to say he wouldn't have got within a mile of the England side, what with him being crap and everything.

Don't think Turkey pick him much either.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    USA destroyed Turkey, then started on NL. Who would he fight for then? Not Turkey cause they gone and he wants revenge so he signs up with the NL army.

Wtf
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    stupid discussion.

lol do you actually believe he will fight for turkey if they were in war? I think you are still pissed that he chose for the dutch team like almost all turkish people. The turkish Coach even lied about why he didnt wanna play for turkey. selfish people..

the new turkish manager is a wanker cant choose a team for shit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123