Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newborn Tossed Out Of Car Window!

UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    What the hell is the world coming to.

Read this from CNN.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Stunning.....those people should be sterilised so that neither of them can ever have the gift of a child again. I just don't understand how anyone could do such a thing at all. They are clearly low life scum that should not be allowed to breed.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    that is just disgusting! It makes me so mad there are ppl like this in this world! These ppl can take the child to a police dept and drop the baby off no questions asked. Why do they have to try and kill the baby?!! grrrrrrr

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    human actions at their lowest

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    very kafkan method
    throw it away without personally facing the responsibilty of your decision
    for others to clean up.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    umm you guys did read the story and therefore know that she didn't actually throw the baby out the window, she gave it up to the police and made up the story of someone else throwing the baby.
    Granted thats pretty unusual but imo not really the lowest human actions can go, especially from a woman who recently gave birth and could be suffering from post-natal depression. (which may be one reason why there is this 3 day law)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I am somewhat (and oddly, at that) relieved.

She didn't want to have to explain a child, so she did this?

Quickly, someone-

Would abortion have been preferable?

From a societal viewpoint, I mean?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    tough question, i can't really see any major pros or cons either way.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw
    umm you guys did read the story and therefore know that she didn't actually throw the baby out the window, she gave it up to the police and made up the story of someone else throwing the baby.
    Granted thats pretty unusual but imo not really the lowest human actions can go, especially from a woman who recently gave birth and could be suffering from post-natal depression. (which may be one reason why there is this 3 day law)
    yes. the "truth" didn't come out until later.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Ahh now i understand, I did wonder why all of you had seemingly not read the article.

It seems somehow odd to me that they just change a news report. I think i just assumed the old pages would stay and form some sort of record, or that a report once it goes out is fixed as is, and new reports are issued as the story breaks, rather than modifying the original so that it looks like you always had the story right.

apologies vid & others

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast