Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a Life?

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY

EDit: @scribblec: be quiet please, is that really necessary? I've never seen him make anything like that up just to prove a point, he isn't netweiser or someone.
    understandable ill be quiet now

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Hobbes, is there no one online whose opinion you value then?

I can understand what you say, as far as random strangers and idiots go. But what about someone with whom you've been discussing various matters on here, or elsewhere, and someone you feel is your friend, what would happen if they suddenly decided they didn't like you as a person, and told you so in the cruelest way possible?

I know it'd sting if someone I liked, for instance lilmiss (to pick someone out of this thread) told me she hated me and meant it.
    I wouldn't be able to shrug that off and continue as if nothing happened, even tho' I've never seen her face to face.

That's what I mean about feeling it when it is someone I do respect.

To me it doesn't matter that much where I talk to someone, what matters is who they are. Idiots can't hurt me IRL either, well physically some can, obviously. But you know what I mean, I hope.

EDit: @scribblec: be quiet please, is that really necessary? I've never seen him make anything like that up just to prove a point, he isn't netweiser or someone.
    Thanks SnnY.

We all just stopped playing and almost everyone lost it.

As far as me posting here...wtf am I supposed to do?

I'm also watching the Lakers play the Cavaliers. I only post here when I'm doing something else.

If I sit here staring at the wall, I'll bitch up again. I already cried in front of my girlfriend and that's too much.

Moving on.....oh and go fuck yourself, scrub.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Thanks SnnY.

We all just stopped playing and almost everyone lost it.

As far as me posting here...wtf am I supposed to do?

I'm also watching the Lakers play the Cavaliers. I only post here when I'm doing something else.

If I sit here staring at the wall, I'll bitch up again. I already cried in front of my girlfriend and that's too much.

Moving on.....oh and go fuck yourself, scrub.

lol scrub is almost as bad as bustyman...

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Hobbes, is there no one online whose opinion you value then?
    Absolutely.

I was just saying just trying to clarify why Busyman says that this is not real, but also stating that it is real in some regard.

Busyman may be immune to the 14 year old on a rant, but he, like myself, would be hurt if someone that he liked and admired decided that he was a stupid shit.

Busyman was stressing real pain versus trivial insults from an anonymous stranger in his point that this forum wasn't real. Some people can get very upset by these insults and it was those people he was directing his posts to.

True insults, from true friends will always hurt, regardless the medium through which it is delivered. Insults from idiot strangers do not effect the secure individual.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblec
    how about you choke on my dick and die?
    Lol!

Here is the idiot stranger whose opinion is of no value to anyone. Thanks for showing up on cue.
    Last edited by hobbes; 02-13-2005 at 11:21 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblec
    lol scrub is almost as bad as bustyman...
    Well you're almost as bad as diarrhea.

Damn dude, if I really could get my hands on you, I'd blind you in one eye.

If I wanted to make a point like that I could have easily posted some past shit that has happened. Making shit up is demonic.

I only hope that you aren't like this away from the net. You won't live long.

Anyway I know it's hindsight but I picked XXXX up on my team and there were other guys that hadn't played.

I wonder if I had picked someone else up would he still be alive.

Weird shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #57

If I wanted to make a point like that I could have easily posted some past shit that has happened. Making shit up is demonic.

Anyway I know it's hindsight but I picked XXXX up on my team and there were other guys that hadn't played.

Weird shit.
    Well, what he had was an abnormal heart beat. It was simply a matter of time.

Shit happens BM, you know that by now.

It is natural to want to find a reason, to blame yourself in some way. It is just life, sometimes cruel and offering no excuses.

8. Lounge   -   #58

Weird shit.

i wish it was you dead instead

9. Lounge   -   #59
    TheDave's Avatar n00b

10. Lounge   -   #60
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    goatse

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast