Thread: I need help working Kawa-X please.

Well I have the rompath working and the game title is there when I load it(Last Blade 2) but when I try to load the game it brings up something saying error could not load ooo-lo.lo (e76....etc) whats up with that. How do I configure this to work right it says it comes with a neo-geo.zip but it doesnt. Please help.

2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by remixtherom
    Well I have the rompath working and the game title is there when I load it(Last Blade 2) but when I try to load the game it brings up something saying error could not load ooo-lo.lo (e76....etc) whats up with that. How do I configure this to work right it says it comes with a neo-geo.zip but it doesnt. Please help.
    try googling for neogeo.zip, download it from whatever site has it, then copy the three BIOS files out of the zip file, rename them per these instructions below, and stick them in a new neogeo.zip file. then place your new neogeo.zip file in the Kawa-X folder called "roms."

By the way if people have problems starting Neogeo games they should check
    the following:
    In their NEOGEO.ZIP:

NG-LO.ROM should be named 000-LO.LO

NG-SFIX.ROM should be named SFIX.SFX

NEO-GEO.ROM should be named SP-S2.SP1
    be careful to type the first file's name correctly: three zeros, dash, letter L, letter O, period, letter L, letter O.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 02-12-2005 at 06:12 AM.

3. Games   -   #3
    Thanks a bunch gotta go try this out.