Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What power do you want.

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    One should not need to slam on brakes unless their is something extremely rare going on, like someone throwing a baby from a car.

Hysterical brakers fail to moniter the other cars on the road and are not aware of what is going on around them.

Their response to anything, like a car honking or a loud noise is to slam on their brakes. That is how accidents happen.

People who are aware of their surrounding and are not hysterical, think, then react.

Hysterically slamming on ones brakes is a sign of a bad driver.
    OK i agree that hysterical slamming on of the brakes is sometimes not needed, However tell me if the car in front of you does slam on their brakes and you run into the back of them who do you consider to be the bad driver and wwho do you consider to be at fault?.

To the original complaint you failed in the first post to use the word "hysterical" you just said people that brake approaching a green light.... I will put my case further after i find out your reasoning for fault

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    The worst part about people who break suddenly at intersections, at least here, is that if anyone hits them that person gets to pay the bill.

It shouldn't be, but it's almost impossible to prove that they were the ones that screwed up.

Mind you, in a perfect world the driver in the car behingd makes sure to keep their distnace so accidents doesn't happen.

But in this world there are a lot of factors that can screw you over even if you try to take caution, like ice on the road or something.
    you are getting where i am heading.... one can't complain about the actions of others if one isn't personally driving safely to begin with
    Last edited by vidcc; 02-12-2005 at 07:10 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    I would let Vidcc spend a day in the car with my mother, but I am afraid I pulled her license long ago.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    When you told me you loved me I thought it was platonic, like
    it was...though not by my choice

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I would let Vidcc spend a day in the car with my mother, but I am afraid I pulled her license long ago.
    A reprieve must be in order for the day.

I will drive behind to make sure all is well.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    OK i agree that hysterical slamming on of the brakes is sometimes not needed, However tell me if the car in front of you does slam on their brakes and you run into the back of them who do you consider to be the bad driver and wwho do you consider to be at fault?.

To the original complaint you failed in the first post to use the word "hysterical" you just said people that brake approaching a green light.... I will put my case further after i find out your reasoning for fault
    People who brake approaching a green light don't "get it". They have no sense of the dynamics of driving. I don't know about you, but I can smell when a light is about to turn yellow. Even if it does, you just need to check cross traffic and run the light. Remember, even when your light is RED, so is the cross traffic light for another full second.

If one is traveling at the speed limit one should either see the yellow light ahead and slowly brake or if close to the intersection, just run it. The yellow light is your friend.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    nm, wrong thread
    Last edited by Snee; 02-12-2005 at 07:17 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparsely
    it was...though not by my choice
    :score:

Thanks for that
    If I ever go gay, I'll come looking for you.

Ok, so it was the right thread.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    nm, wrong thread

Thought I was just unable to follow the flow.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #40
    I would sit in a car with you driving, but only because it would be part of requirement of your court ordered re- test
    Last edited by vidcc; 02-12-2005 at 07:20 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast