Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Napster Trick ~ free music for 14 days ~

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    fuck that i don't even have a credit card anyway

2. Music   -   #12
    I just installed Napster... it has the option to use PayPal... will this method still work using PayPal?

Looks like they removed the plugin from their site... I cant find a link for it anywhere
    Last edited by SingaBoiy; 02-16-2005 at 04:56 AM.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Music   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    It works, but really lame way to get music. Very quick tho, i give it that.

4. Music   -   #14
    Kicks ass. Getting all the songs @ 500 kB/s. Just let them encode overnight and burn em tomorrow

Has stuff I have never been able to find. If you dont have a credit card, use a PayPal account. Thats what I did.

I have uploaded the needed plugin if anyone needs it... click here.
    Last edited by SingaBoiy; 02-16-2005 at 01:04 PM.

5. Music   -   #15
    If you have a credit card and paypal, you might be able to sign up twice :p

6. Music   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hell, just use emule (correct the setting for routers) and download the songs you want. Then try connecting to different servers waiting about 3 seconds each.. connect...connect.. also connect to KAD. This whole process normally gets most songs around 30-200 resources. Faster than Kazaa at that point.

7. Music   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    hell, just use emule (correct the setting for routers) and download the songs you want. Then try connecting to different servers waiting about 3 seconds each.. connect...connect.. also connect to KAD. This whole process normally gets most songs around 30-200 resources. Faster than Kazaa at that point.
    Hmm... downloads that starts instantly and use all your bandwith w/o having to configure anything compared to long queu lines and slow d/l while having to configue everything...

I dont know... sounds like a toughy to me...

8. Music   -   #18
    wtf is license server error? I am getting it out of nowhere

9. Music   -   #19
    hi gus, need some help please. My problem:

whenever i try and play the drm wma file in winamp, it doesnt do anything. just sits there. i have done all the things your meant to with out_disk.dll etc. when i try to play a file it auto takes me to this page http://windowsmedia.com/wmrm/wmrm.asp
    this does work for downloaded music eh? im really confused to why this dont work. everytime i boot winamp i get a pre nag screen saying " the file you selected is not a valid winamp output plugin" i OK and winamp loads. so im not sure if it this thats cuasing the problems or what. i have tried 2 or 3 differnt output stackers, same thing happens. any ideas?

also, when ever i config out_disk.dll to force wav its always reset the next time i try it, as in the out_disk.dll files etc are no longer shown in the dietmars output stacker plug in.

10. Music   -   #20
    With the first screen you get.... what version of WM Player do you have?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast