Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike Source Maps

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

Icon3

its been long time since ive played counter strike, i used to be Guru out there but after all these days i played with my friedns i lost all my experiance's and i looked like Newbie(i used to teach them :crying: ), so i want to start all over again and practice at home, i need most played maps ("cs_mansion" and "fy_iceworld")

so whats the best site to get CSS maps out there, i knew couple of sites for CS maps but i forgot thier address.

ohh yeh is "PodBot" out for CSS?
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 02-14-2005 at 12:45 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    Go_Nuke

This week a new map will be released
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 02-14-2005 at 12:46 PM.

3. Games   -   #3
    sorry...?
    hey IKE thanks but i asked for download sites not Map names

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    the maps are automatically downloaded and saved when you join a game. or is that just hl2?

5. Games   -   #5
    i dont want to play online, as i said i want to practise with bots, and i cant play online(u know why )
    i searched on net for BodBot and the latest version is 2.6 for Cs 1.6, no release for CSS yet. is there any other good bots, as far as i knew BodBot was hardest among bots.

Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    as i said i want to practise with bots, and i cant play online(u know why )

Why can't you play online

7. Games   -   #7
    hmm, i never tried playing CSS online but i do know pirated key holder always get difficulty to play online and job's r too complicated with CSS(must do lots of triks to play it online) and i never liked to play online cuz of my connection speed(512k up), anyway i preffer Lan play over Online play.
    btw is there any retail version of CSS out cuz i dont want to install Hl2 as well and i got 1st emperior version which is not update and dozens of updates came after it.

Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #8
    hmm, i never tried playing CSS online but i do know pirated key holder always get difficulty to play online and job's r too complicated with CSS(must do lots of triks to play it online) and i never liked to play online cuz of my connection speed(512k up), anyway i preffer Lan play over Online play.
    btw is there any retail version of CSS out cuz i dont want to install Hl2 as well and i got 1st emperior version which is not update and dozens of updates came after it.

1) CSS is very easy to play online with one program, always updates and works online perfect.
    2) I can host a 16 player CSS game on my upload which is half yours (256k)

9. Games   -   #9
    oops my mistake, i ment 512K Download
    i played Cs 1.6 online couple of time but i had some lagging which was enough to panic me, in that short time of lagging u can kill some1 but instead of that u die, on Lan play there is no such of think, anyway it totally on me if i want to play online or not.
    i just want to recover some of my skills thats all, i have no time for hardcore gaming.
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 02-14-2005 at 01:31 PM.

Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #10
    i just want to recover some of my skills thats all, i have no time for hardcore gaming.

Maybe you should use a file recovery program

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast