Thread: Creatin my own file sharin program ?

Hi every one ..
    I know this sound silly to ask about it but i always wanned to have my own ..
    I would like to know what r the requiremnt for me to be porgramers (file sharing programer in particular) so what do i need to be able to do my own file sharin program?
    do i have to study networkin first ..
    do i need to know some of the source code for some of the filesharin programs lie ares ..or kazaa ..or shreaza for example ?

please do help here ..i am realy thinkin of a program tha not only connect to major net works but also the minor ones if not all the filesharin networks

guidance would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    First off how old are you and what Computer/Programming grades do you have (High school, college, Uni and so on)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks fro replyin Peerzy ..
    Ok i have no degree in any kind when it comes to programin or computer but hell..i hang in forum that talk about programin ..i am welllin to learn some .
    i am wellin to study networkin if takes all that
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i am petroluem engineer ...if this is what u askin

Sasser Simple Solution

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    joefogas
    Now here is a question from me.. (hi, im new by the way.. saw the forum online and figured it might be worth my while to strike up some convos) anyway, my question...

I'm a student at ITT... my major is multimedia and video game design.. those courses get me extensively into visual basic and a good ways into networking... now, how much would *I* have to know before creating my own?

-joe