Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quake I V

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

On the Doom III engine.
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-22-2005 at 02:46 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #2
    Its just gonna be Doom III all over again. Corridor after corridor after small room after corridor. Oh the fun.

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    but isnt quake more of a MP game peerz?? doom3 MP sucked, lets see how this one turns out. imo, Quake3 arena was one of the best MP's i've ever played.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    but isnt quake more of a MP game peerz?? doom3 MP sucked, lets see how this one turns out. imo, Quake3 arena was one of the best MP's i've ever played.
    i still play Quake from time to time..ahh the fraggage

5. Games   -   #5
    brings back some good memories

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

I dunno i've never played any of the Quakes but i doubt i would wanna play online with not only my internet giving lag but my computer lagging like a cunt because of the engine.

7. Games   -   #7
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I remember downloading the Q3:Arena demo a few months back, i actually played on a server with like 6 people... that game was alot of fun..

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    I dunno i've never played any of the Quakes but i doubt i would wanna play online with not only my internet giving lag but my computer lagging like a cunt because of the engine.
    true, my gaming comp has a virus on it so now i have to do all my playing on my "other" machine. god does it lag atleast it's on cable.

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Its just gonna be Doom III all over again. Corridor after corridor after small room after corridor. Oh the fun.
    no your wrong.

i read in PC Gamer, that its gonna be differnt than doom 3, doom 3 was about scary atmosphere, being in dark a lot, and just being scared, in tight areas..

but quake 4 is going to be an all out war between humans and whatever other race is called (forgot) so its gonna be a lot more action, and more outdoors/vehicles and just you and your army against other army..

or sumtim like that..but you wont be alone like in doom 3, youll be in groups fighting aliens..
    Last edited by colt45joe; 02-23-2005 at 02:36 AM.

10. Games   -   #10
    uh, does anyone know where I could acquire quake 2? I want to play the SP story of the quake series. It seems as if Q3 is the only game avalible, is there a Q2 mod for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast