Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How gay are you ?

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    6%
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    40% gay

Oooooookay
    Altho there are some stupid questions, for example the "Would you like to meet or be your fav footballer"

I don't have a fav footballer and only watch the world cup ffs

And what have leather pants gotta do with it?

Jonno

3. Lounge   -   #23
    OK, I just put in that I am a male who sleeps with other men, and then answered the other questions with manly answers, and it gave me a 36%! That's just a little weird, considering I told it in the first two questions that I was gay.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi

I don't think that test is actually enquiring whether you're a homosexual, just whether or not you're a neanderthal
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by speeddemon5988
    OK, I just put in that I am a male who sleeps with other men, and then answered the other questions with manly answers, and it gave me a 36%! That's just a little weird, considering I told it in the first two questions that I was gay.

Not weird.

So you sleep with men??? Doesn't neceserally make you gay.........

btw i'm 40 percent, wich is fairly accurate.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    20%

7. Lounge   -   #27
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

I don't think that test is actually enquiring whether you're a homosexual, just whether or not you're a neanderthal

of course it is

10% however some of the questions didn't really appertain to me such as if I prefered to meet or be my favourite football player, as I would not wish to meet a footballer or be one
    Last edited by vidcc; 02-24-2005 at 04:15 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by vid
    of course it is
    It is!

Hobbes (10%) = Neanderthal who answers the door in Y-Fronts.
    Bigboab (33%) = Man who would probably change his shirt to answer the door if it wasn't properly pressed.
    manker (50%) = Bloke who wouldn't be in the house to answer the door cos he's at the hairdressers or something.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    It is!

(10%) = Neanderthal who answers the door in Y-Fronts.
    that's unfair.......I got 10% and would NEVER answer the door in my underwear

i just tell my wife to get it

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    It is!

Hobbes (10%) = Neanderthal who answers the door in Y-Fronts.
    Bigboab (33%) = Man who would probably change his shirt to answer the door if it wasn't properly pressed.
    manker (50%) = Bloke who wouldn't be in the house to answer the door cos he's at the hairdressers or something.
    Jpol (100%)= also wouldn't answer the door because he is dressing manker's hair

I mean come on guys, haven't you ever wondered about his apostrophe and whit fetish? Does he really need to post his number to confirm tthe obvious?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast