Not official yet,but it's out
What's new in Firefox 1.0.1
* 22183 - Display hostname in title bar when address bar is hidden, to reduce the impact of the fact that web sites are allowed to spoof address bars.
* 260560 - Security and download dialogs can be spoofed by covering them partially using popup windows.
* 262887 - Secunia background tab security issues (SA12712).
* 275417 - Download dialog source spoofing (SA13599).
* 279945 - Image drag and drop allows to create executable files.
* 280603 - "New Updates Avail" popup in bottom right-hand corner pops up endlessly / excessive hits on update service.
* 280664 - Using Flash and the -moz-opacity filter you can get access to about :config and make the user silently change values.
* 282270 - Display IDN URLs as punycode by default (controlled by a hidden pref).