Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FST discussion

Quote Originally Posted by rookiecrd1
    Nah no going back to IPB. I know VB much better then IPB and have switched all my forums over to VB. Without the switch to VB this forum would be almost dead.

If you guys want something for the front page I can probably have my programmer make something nice that is integrated with the forum.

Brian

That would be nice, im sure members can give you news to post up and an intergrated forum stats and stuff would be cool.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Were discussing changing the front page possibly to a simpler layout.
    Ive done a few adjustments and if agreed perhaps it will be put up.
    As for IPB though many like it weve invested to much to go back.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Ive just hopefully finished a simpler layout for the front page and if all is well should be up soon. Ive taken out the News stuff as it would seem most of the stuff would be duplicated in the forum anyway and it would need someone dedicated to update something that is just duplicated as Ive mentioned. I think we should keep the dl section although someone will need to keep those pages up to date of course. As for board stats and stuff I guess we could add that also at some point as I guess it would look good also...
    Last edited by RealitY; 02-28-2005 at 07:40 AM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Ive just hopefully finished a simpler layout for the front page and if all is well should be up soon. Ive taken out the News stuff as it would seem most of the stuff would be duplicated in the forum anyway and it would need someone dedicated to update something that is just duplicated as Ive mentioned. I think we should keep the dl section although someone will need to keep those pages up to date of course. As for board stats and stuff I guess we could add that also at some point as I guess it would look good also...
    I kinda forgot filesharingtalk comes with a frontpage.
    If the new page looks any good I might come in through the front door from now on.
    And a portal,as the call it,like on p2pconsortium would be really nice indeed.

hmm...asspie

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    It would be kool if the downloads page was able to me submitted to by any members, then it would actually be kept uptodate instead of relying on one or two people to do it.
    but then it might need to be modded to remove doubles and spam.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY

As much as you'all hate me i don't mine updating news stories or something.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    i don't mine updating news stories
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    able to me submitted to
    you guys mite wanto leave that jorb up to peeple that kan spel

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    you guys mite wanto leave that jorb up to peeple that kan spel

Ei kan spelel muthafuka :cptnazard:

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    I find it difficult to see the point of updating News stories when theyre already a topic anyway.
    I guess its something we could consider somehow although Im not sure why...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Meh, the front page is just annoying, it'd be better if the www.filesharingtalk.com url pointed straight at the board index instead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast