Thread: Free Watch Battlestar Galactica Episode '33' via SciFi channel online

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/33_full_episode/

The SciFi channel has made Episode '33' (Season 1 Episode 1) of Battlestar Galactica available for free, uncut and commercial free, online at SciFi.com. Also available are deleted scenes from the series.

Need latest version of RealAudio Player installed. Hopefully, more media companies will do the same. No more having to wait for season dvd versions.

I didnt see the series from the pilot, is this the pilot or just the first episode from season 1?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/33_full_episode/

The SciFi channel has made Episode '33' (Season 1 Episode 1) of Battlestar Galactica available for free, uncut and commercial free, online at SciFi.com. Also available are deleted scenes from the series.

Need latest version of RealAudio Player installed. Hopefully, more media companies will do the same. No more having to wait for season dvd versions.

I didnt see the series from the pilot, is this the pilot or just the first episode from season 1?
    First episode.

Every 33 minutes the Cylons appear and attack the fleet and the fleet has to jump.

The crew has had no sleep. That's all I'm giving away.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232